Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
All of (((made-in Patreon))) games are developed according to this scheme. If you don't like it, you can turn them down and go to Steam or Gog. It's okay to pay for the games you like. Anyone who can pay (real target audience) -will do it
It makes no sense what you write because no one should like to be taken for a stupid and unfortunately you are not an exception.
baby-face-palm.gif

Last edited:

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Well if you want to play through all of it again you might want to wait another couple weeks for the full release, which will have a remastered Chapter 1
Wait really? Now I get to play chapter 1 back to back old and remastered. I don't know how many times I've played this game from start

Reactions: kerasyn

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
What's the difference between beta and final release? If can have bugs, perfect, but if is not finished I prefer to wait.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
1. Trans option removed.

1.1 Proofread applied to old Chapters

2. What's not in the BETA

3. Anything to know about Chapter 4?

1. Trans option removed.
So, a thingie that has been bothering me for a long time was the optional trans content. With Chapter 4, the option has been removed from the game.

There will be a trans character down the line, but none of the main girls will be affected by it.

The reason why I removed it is simple.

It was impossible for me to slowly build up to a reveal without someone spoilering it.

People could've looked into the code and whoops, everyone would've known who it is.

It took all the fun out of it.

So yeah, I removed the option. No currently known girl will be a trans.
But someday, a trans character will be introduced.

1.1 Proofread Ch1 To Ch3

I applied a proofread that was provided to me by Meushi and SerHawkes to the game. It was focused on Chapter 1 to Chapter 3.5.

Thanks a lot, Meushi and SerHawkes!

2. What's not in the BETA?
The Chapter 4 BETA has 99% of the content for Chapter 4.

I might add a scene with the final, but the important stuff is in there.

The Replay Gallery has not been updated yet.

I just dislike the overall design and will make a new design for the Chapter 4 Final version.

With the Final version, I will also add the "What happened before" Flashbacks at the end of every Chapter.

3. Anything to know about Chapter 4?
Chapter 4 has two completely different intros.
Both are worth it and affect the game in a major way down the line.

I think that was it...

4.30 star(s) 515 Votes