Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Maybe you should all pay for the game that you so desperately want and love. Otherwise wait for a few days until it gets leaked, i would rather this take some time before it's leaked because i want Ocean to get as many people supporting him as possible.
Pay for a game that started three years ago and is updated annually and is unknown about the completion date?
It is unthinkable to be able to follow a project with these deadlines.
I personally do not adhere to requests for bribes.
This obscure strategy adopted by so many devs in this sector should be discouraged.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Pay for a game that started three years ago and is updated annually and is unknown about the completion date?
This obscure strategy adopted by so many devs in this sector should be discouraged.
Yes, you can question that when the update will release, but you need to question something more important, that is if the developer works on the update instead of milking my wallet by doing nothing. And Ocean proved himself that he's not milking his supporters but working on updates and using his supports in a good way by improving his setup and himself. So, if you had enough money to support him, then you should but of course, it depends on your choice too.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Maybe you should all pay for the game that you so desperately want and love. Otherwise wait for a few days until it gets leaked, i would rather this take some time before it's leaked because i want Ocean to get as many people supporting him as possible.
I live in a third world country, here 17 euros is way too much for a game (I can buy 3 days' worth of meals with that kind of money). Not every pirate is a pirate by choice.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
All of (((made-in Patreon))) games are developed according to this scheme. If you don't like it, you can turn them down and go to Steam or Gog. It's okay to pay for the games you like. Anyone who can pay (real target audience) -will do it

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
Totally agree, to much devs making the same thing (Gumdrop school). People still supports this devs, sadly.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes