Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
About 4 hours left until May 31st in Germany...
Although he'll probably release it after waking up, now that I think about it.
Ya, I'm going to try not to worry about it too much. Sucks I have to work onsite tomorrow all day long, so I'll just try to focus on it likely being ready for DL when I get home.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Not long until Bella can let us know how much she missed our boy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish it was true but don't expect. Ocean had said he will focus more on other girls since Bella had so much screentime in the first 3 chapters.
Don't get me wrong, i wish Ocean just fooled us and Bella will tell her true feelings for MC. :love:

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Wish it was true but don't expect. Ocean had said he will focus more on other girls since Bella had so much screentime in the first 3 chapters.
Don't get me wrong, i wish Ocean just fooled us and Bella will tell her true feelings for MC. :love:
Maybe we can have some moments with her too just like how we had some moments with other girls even though Bella had the most focus.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I personally will be waiting for the full release to upgrade my patronage. I won't have much time to play it tomorrow and I don't feel like paying twice for the complete release since the month is ending tomorrow. What are a couple of more days, right!?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Anything else?
Probably fewer bugs & errors. As usual with beta releases. I do also remember that a certain Beta didn't have an updated gallery. I don't know if that will be the same case here.

As I am thinking bout it, I might just subscribe to the Beta Tier on the 1. of June. That way I won't have to pay twice & can support the release on an higher Tier. Ocean's work is definitely worth every cent.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
It's not the first time that i've asked this here, but again i'm having doubts about this..:

Should i play with or whitout incest?

It's not a technical question. I mean on story level. I really want to know your opinion on this.
I know that Ocean (or Regium) initially planned the game to have incest, but for legal questions (i think) he removed it. But as i was updating my incest patch (yes, i make my own) i noticed that Ocean is trying to make sense on they (MC and his family) not being related. I wonder if he'll develop in the future a story that will stop making sense they being related, like he creates a story about both Nami and MC parents and their childhood when they lived separately.

1684265_Nami-w5.png

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
It's not the first time that i've asked this here, but again i'm having doubts about this..:

It's not a technical question. I mean on story level. I really want to know your opinion on this.
I know that Ocean (or Regium) initially planned the game to have incest, but for legal questions (i think) he removed it. But as i was updating my incest patch (yes, i make my own) i noticed that Ocean is trying to make sense on they (MC and his family) not being related. I wonder if he'll develop in the future a story that will stop making sense they being related, like he creates a story about both Nami and MC parents and their childhood when they lived separately.

View attachment 1841102
If you are into incest stuff give it a try. You can always do a playthrough with an unincested version if it doesn't suit you.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018

View attachment 1841102
I played a previous update without incest since I think the patch hadn't been updated yet. In my opinion, it is a minor aspect, but some of the context to the relationship between the MC and Nami greatly benefited from the patch. Personally with the patch a lot of things about their relationship and how they interact with each other made more sense to me. My impression is Ocean is doing that so the story can work both ways, but maybe I am wrong. At the end of the day you can experience it how you want as people who play with or without the patch can draw their own conclusions on how they interpret the story.

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
For those who played SG without the incest patch, can somebody tell me how its like?

I know there is a post above me saying it changes Nami and MC's interactions, but I need more elaboration.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just curious. :unsure:
It only changes their relationship dialogues nothin more

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes