HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Anyone who got to play beta please spoil it to me and blur the spoiler thing because I dont mind any spoiler lmao

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Replayed this last night ready for when we plebeians get to play the next chapter and forgot how pissed off I got with how the mc uses our cute redheaded beauty Nami as a pawn in his stupid games....

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Usually i dont play betas because a lot is left out but ive never played a SG one so im not sure how much will be left out. Its going to be very hard to hold back playing this until its fully released ive been looking forward to it too much.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Are there any human beings like me who will only play the game after the full release which includes the reworked chapter 1 and smash any beta players whose only intention is to just..spoil things?
As I am already in my second half of live - nope. Life is to short to wait for final stuff. You might die before you experience something that would be sad to miss. Finished or not.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
roughly eight months since last update. Looks like it is about to get to 4.0. Is this the typical timeframe for updates?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
roughly eight months since last update. Looks like it is about to get to 4.0. Is this the typical timeframe for updates?
I think it took a little longer because of the tabletop session and i'd imagine some RL events. With some luck, there should be another update at the end of the year, but let's concentrate on the current one.

One interesting thing will be the release of RTX 4000 cards in August probably, 4090 coming first supposedly 2x faster, might speed up development a bit if Ocean manages to get one or upgrades the 3090s, although if they stick with 24GB VRAM and that's the limiting factor, it won't make much difference

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
So Nojiko is going to be LI or not, I am confused?
I think it was stated no before but when I asked a while back to verify I didn't get a response. I think it was in a developer's post but I just can't remember for sure. That said, even if she isn't, maybe there will be a peeking scene or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiskMatter

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Chapter 4 BETA - Release date
Hello,

The BETA is pretty much done and the release of Chapter 4 will be tomorrow. (May 31st.)

It took a little longer as I had to wait for a few thingies.
But yesterday, everything got pretty much resolved.

Yesterday in total:
I signed a licensing deal for 210€ a month with a Band from the US.
Vesky and I also made a new deal and I bought the licenses for many of his songs. (+ access to future unreleased ones.) for 3600€.

And it wasn't planned to have the reworked Gallery in Ch4 Beta, but I spent two days on it and reworked the design.
(Many people thought it had only 5 girls in it. There was a "Next page" button hidden at the side.

The new gallery design is now pretty much the same as in WiAB. (Special milf page + cursor hovering over Nojiko.)

A superficial overview:
Almost exactly 2300 renders.
5 Cinematics. (14000 animation frames.)
(3 got scraped halfway due to Daz performing like shit and it not being worth it due to the fact that I will have to remove it with Chapter 5.)
6500 lines. (For comparison, Chapter 3.5 had 4700.)

And now, I'll finish the rest of the gallery. (Adding pictures, etc.) and then I'll be releasing it tomorrow.

I'm tired.
- Ocean
1529520_office-GIF.gif

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
will we need to start new saves for the upcoming release?
Ya, Ocean changed the Ren'Py version during Development of Ch4 that will not allow save migration.

Also be advised I think Ocean mentioned previously that the re-worked Ch1 will not be in the Ch4 Beta, but will be in the Ch4 final release, so if you don't want to have to potentially play it twice, then wait for the Ch4 final.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Chapter 4 BETA - Release date
Hello,

The BETA is pretty much done and the release of Chapter 4 will be tomorrow. (May 31st.)

It took a little longer as I had to wait for a few thingies.
But yesterday, everything got pretty much resolved.

Yesterday in total:
I signed a licensing deal for 210€ a month with a Band from the US.
Vesky and I also made a new deal and I bought the licenses for many of his songs. (+ access to future unreleased ones.) for 3600€.

And it wasn't planned to have the reworked Gallery in Ch4 Beta, but I spent two days on it and reworked the design.
(Many people thought it had only 5 girls in it. There was a "Next page" button hidden at the side.

The new gallery design is now pretty much the same as in WiAB. (Special milf page + cursor hovering over Nojiko.)

A superficial overview:
Almost exactly 2300 renders.
5 Cinematics. (14000 animation frames.)
(3 got scraped halfway due to Daz performing like shit and it not being worth it due to the fact that I will have to remove it with Chapter 5.)
6500 lines. (For comparison, Chapter 3.5 had 4700.)

And now, I'll finish the rest of the gallery. (Adding pictures, etc.) and then I'll be releasing it tomorrow.

I'm tired.
- Ocean
It has been so long without a Summer's Gone update that I almost didn't believe that an update was actually going to release.
I'm so excited.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes