Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
All our saves and paths will be lost in SG4, because Ocean changed Renpy version. So everyone should start from scratch.
Well that sucks balls.
Oh well I have enjoyed playing through again as it's been ages since I last played it.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well that sucks balls.
Oh well I have enjoyed playing through again as it's been ages since I last played it.
Ya, on the bright side, if you wait until the final release of Ch4 (non-beta) I believe Ch1 is re-worked, so updated render quality. That's the one I'm looking forward to, although admittedly if it's a Beta that gets released publicly I'll grab it to play first as I have been so looking forward to Ch4.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Nojiko isn't going to be LI?? WTF!!!
Can see it already in the future people screaming and shouting the famous 3 letter word and bitching that she is having sex with someone that isn't the mc!!
I mean I am disappointed as she is a stunning character but also it's kind of refreshing to know that this isn't going down the usual incest trope where the mc chases of other guys or the mother figure has an epiphany and only needs the sons cock, yeah it would have been nice to have a choice and with how fucked up our mc it wouldn't be hard to get shut off a rival guy.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Chapter 4 BETA - Release date
Hello,

The BETA is pretty much done and the release of Chapter 4 will be tomorrow. (May 31st.)

It took a little longer as I had to wait for a few thingies.
But yesterday, everything got pretty much resolved.

Yesterday in total:
I signed a licensing deal for 210€ a month with a Band from the US.
Vesky and I also made a new deal and I bought the licenses for many of his songs. (+ access to future unreleased ones.) for 3600€.

And it wasn't planned to have the reworked Gallery in Ch4 Beta, but I spent two days on it and reworked the design.
(Many people thought it had only 5 girls in it. There was a "Next page" button hidden at the side.

The new gallery design is now pretty much the same as in WiAB. (Special milf page + cursor hovering over Nojiko.)

A superficial overview:
Almost exactly 2300 renders.
5 Cinematics. (14000 animation frames.)
(3 got scraped halfway due to Daz performing like shit and it not being worth it due to the fact that I will have to remove it with Chapter 5.)
6500 lines. (For comparison, Chapter 3.5 had 4700.)

And now, I'll finish the rest of the gallery. (Adding pictures, etc.) and then I'll be releasing it tomorrow.

I'm tired.
- Ocean

Knackebrod

Aug 14, 2021
Hello,

The BETA is pretty much done and the release of Chapter 4 will be tomorrow. (May 31st.)

Yesterday in total:
Vesky and I also made a new deal and I bought the licenses for many of his songs. (+ access to future unreleased ones.) for 3600€.

And it wasn't planned to have the reworked Gallery in Ch4 Beta, but I spent two days on it and reworked the design.
(Many people thought it had only 5 girls in it. There was a "Next page" button hidden at the side.

The new gallery design is now pretty much the same as in WiAB. (Special milf page + cursor hovering over Nojiko.)

A superficial overview:
(3 got scraped halfway due to Daz performing like shit and it not being worth it due to the fact that I will have to remove it with Chapter 5.)

And now, I'll finish the rest of the gallery. (Adding pictures, etc.) and then I'll be releasing it tomorrow.

I'm tired.
- Ocean
i don’t get what he means with “tomorrow” in his post. Technically it is tomorrow today in Europe from americas perspective. He hasn’t slept yet and it confuses me if the release date is the 30th or 31st even though he mentions it’s the 31st. Just doing gallery can’t take more than tonight and a little of tomorrow (30th)? Lmao I’ve just confused myself with this whole post… :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Insomnia_z

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
i don’t get what he means with “tomorrow” in his post. Technically it is tomorrow today in Europe from americas perspective. He hasn’t slept yet and it confuses me if the release date is the 30th or 31st even though he mentions it’s the 31st. Just doing gallery can’t take more than tonight and a little of tomorrow (30th)? Lmao I’ve just confused myself with this whole post… :HideThePain:
Ya that threw me off too, at first I was like YEESSSS tomorrow it'll be here during the weekend and then I was like:

In Germany it was like 1am when he posted the dev log so to him it's technically tomorrow, but to us here in the west it's still 5/29, lol.

Bummed, but at least it's coming.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
It's 21:53 where I live, 29/05, so, by tomorrow, will the update have arrived? Or do I have to wait until the day after tomorrow?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Hello,

Yesterday in total:

A superficial overview:

I'm tired.
- Ocean

Yeah, didn't see the next page button.
There are 23 girls on the gallery!
I makes me wonder how the girls are arranged. It's not alphabetical.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes