CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I ain't got the time to wait 30 fucking years, most people would move on and forget about this game that takes too damn long to finish. I'd be playing RDR3/RDR4 and GTA VI/GTA VII on the PS6 or whatever by that time. If it's less than 10 years or so, then I may consider waiting.
Except that Rockstar has a publisher who can allocate billions of dollars, a huge development team and all the necessary technology at hand.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Except that Rockstar has a publisher who can allocate billions of dollars, a huge development team and all the necessary technology at hand.
OceanLab has a coder!..Or..:unsure:...does he?
SSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Are you nuts!? You're gonna start a stampede!
You mean THEY gonna start a stampede.
please all rockstar cares about is milking every last cent out of gta5 dev that do these vn most of them work alone if they had that kind of money just think about what they could do
Most of these blokes make these VNs to make some money. But if they already had a boat load of money, then... ... ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jivce

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
please all rockstar cares about is milking every last cent out of gta5 dev that do these vn most of them work alone if they had that kind of money just think about what they could do

Reactions: jivce

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Well, he waited patiently for nine months. I think you can indulge him with a couple more similar questions.
summer gone gone?
Yeah. Took the backdoor.
Well the developer said it releasing this month if he didn't then people should ask questions on these matters it's only 3 days
Ohh, just kill me!

It was just a question, mate. If you're getting offended every time someone makes a joke out of his subjective reality, especially when it's for something as silly as this, then you'd be miserable your entire life. Besides, the guy just got up from his hibernation (Summer is coming:BootyTime:), how was he supposed to know every fucking detail!?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LostGhost

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Summer's Gone [Ch. 3.5 Full] + Scrappy's Mod + Incest

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The link is dead. Can you please update it? Thx!

Reactions: Laehtsia

ziotoni

Jan 6, 2020
Wasn't there a guy in this thread complaining about tabletop adventures because he didn't like badik's D&D course? But come to think of it, isn't this tabletop session allowing sex scenes without the need for story buildup?
I believe it was me sir, not gonna lie. Just because I hate tabletop IRL lol

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm conflicted about the girls in this game. Bella is my No.1 choice - always do her route. Now I'm doing another playthrough for Nami since she's pretty cute and obviously loves MC deeply. Still got another playthrough to have Mila route setup..

Totally stumped what one I want the most. Probably Bella but it looks like there might be a fair bit of Nami content from the previews and I doubt there will be much Bella stuff this time around.

This is the trouble with games that have a few hot chicks to choose from....decisions, decisions.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
I'm conflicted about the girls in this game. Bella is my No.1 choice - always do her route. Now I'm doing another playthrough for Nami since she's pretty cute and obviously loves MC deeply. Still got another playthrough to have Mila route setup..

Totally stumped what one I want the most. Probably Bella but it looks like there might be a fair bit of Nami content from the previews and I doubt there will be much Bella stuff this time around.

This is the trouble with games that have a few hot chicks to choose from....decisions, decisions.
We're only at the beginning of the story and not even half of the girls haven't even got their proper introduction yet. So, I don't understand the need to have different paths for different girls for now. It's only logical to do this later.

It's not one of those usual VNs but different and seems anything is possible with no limitations, like the MC can choose from a whole lot of choices (depends on the nature of his character, behavior and personality) and alternatives, you know.
I don't see the reason for points with all the girls in that case, plus things like going to sneak out with Bella blocks the staying in with Nami scene etc. or if you say yes to dating Victoria, Mila won't go on a date with the MC first.

I don't want to get a few chapters down the line and find out I screwed up a certain girls path. You can't get max points with all the girls in one playthrough.

Plus I'm pretty much only interested in Bella, Nami and Mila, anyway.
That doesn't sound like an issue at all. Like I said, whatever the choices you make and have made, there'd be alternatives for things you missed out due to those choices in the past.

Let's say hypothetically, Nami owes you 10 dollars, but she couldn't give it you today because you had to go kick a villain's arse or Bella messed up and you ended up in the trash can. Now, would Nami try to give that 10 dollars to you the next day you show up reeking like shit or would she just keep it?

Yeah, she'd probably keep it but you get my point right?

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
We're only at the beginning of the story and not even half of the girls haven't even got their proper introduction yet. So, I don't understand the need to have different paths for different girls for now. It's only logical to do this later.

It's not one of those usual VNs but different and seems anything is possible with no limitations, like the MC can choose from a whole lot of choices (depends on the nature of his character, behavior and personality) and alternatives, you know.
I don't see the reason for points with all the girls in that case, plus things like going to sneak out with Bella blocks the staying in with Nami scene etc. or if you say yes to dating Victoria, Mila won't go on a date with the MC first. Choosing who to go to the gym with is another.

I don't want to get a few chapters down the line and find out I screwed up a certain girls path. You can't get max points with all the girls in one playthrough and will miss scenes. Hence you need those separate playthroughs.

Plus I'm pretty much only interested in Bella, Nami and Mila, anyway.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

That doesn't sound like an issue at all. Like I said, whatever the choices you make and have made, there'd be alternatives for things you missed out due to those choices in the past.

Let's say hypothetically, Nami owes you 10 dollars, but she couldn't give it you today because you had to go kick a villain's arse or Bella messed up and you ended up in the trash can. Now, would Nami try to give that 10 dollars to you the next day you show up reeking like shit or would she just keep it?

Yeah, she'd probably keep it but you get my point right?
Not really, no.

With the new update coming soon, I am just setting up several differing paths with the girls so I see all the new content with them....rather than start from fresh once the update hits. E.g one route I have MC rude and pro Bella pretty much while not being interested in Victoria, Nami or Mila. Another route is more social MC and focused on Nami but less tolerant to Bella.

There is no mystical thing here, just covering all bases for the girls so far to see max content in the update. It might be early in the story but it's still a lot of hours content so far.

I really don't get the analogy stuff but what was an initial "not sure what girl I want, so doing various routes for content" post has gotten long winded now.
Unless, the walkthrough is wrong and all these girls +/- points mean nothing, you still have to backtrack for various choices not to lock you out of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tairnel
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes