Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
So no release in may :(
Yep, with 5 days left it might be complicated. We imagine early May then.

That said we can always hope for a surprise, I remember that for the 3 or 3.5 update ( I don't remember which one but I remember very well that he did it ), Ocean had posted a message the day just before the release that said "update tomorrow guys. " that day I was soooo excited

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
This month we'll either get a release of a dev log (probably very short as there's not much left to say at this point), no dev log yesterday or today might indicate it will be a release.

Reactions: TonyMo and Laehtsia

Guide466

Nov 2, 2020
This month we'll either get a release of a dev log (probably very short as there's not much left to say at this point), no dev log yesterday or today might indicate it will be a release.
yes, 15 days today from the last dev log, I hope you have the release later this month.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
He said that the next dev log will be the one announcing the update

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Today's the day, lads. It's either make or break right now. In a couple hours, I'll check back here to see if we get any announcements from the mother-ship. Cross all your fingers, pray to all your gods, Jesus, Yaweh, Buddha, Hitler, Charles Manson, to see if we'll finally get out of this labyrinth of suffering and get chapter 4.

Only to finish it in 1 day and have to wait 10 months for the next chapter.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Today's the day, lads. It's either make or break right now. In a couple hours, I'll check back here to see if we get any announcements from the mother-ship. Cross all your fingers, pray to all your gods, Jesus, Yaweh, Buddha, Hitler, Charles Manson, to see if we'll finally get out of this labyrinth of suffering and get chapter 4.

relatable *cry*

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

What are you talking about? May goes up to the 31st. And it's still 27th May in Germany, which is where Ocean lives.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
What are you talking about? May goes up to the 31st. And it's still 27th May in Germany, which is where Ocean lives.
Oh right, I was the one who said that Ocean would probably release on the day of the Dev Log.
Lmao.
Well it's still 11pm so maybe he releases in the next hour? A man can dream, right?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes