some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
Today's the day, lads. It's either make or break right now. In a couple hours, I'll check back here to see if we get any announcements from the mother-ship. Cross all your fingers, pray to all your gods, Jesus, Yaweh, Buddha, Hitler, Charles Manson, to see if we'll finally get out of this labyrinth of suffering and get chapter 4.

Only to finish it in 1 day and have to wait 10 months for the next chapter.
"Finish it in 1 day" is an overstatement, just a couple of hours, LoL.

Reactions: Guide466

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
This game should have a NTR tag. Seriously. We're getting the true, full, pure, distilled cuck experience. Ocean just keeps cucking us out of a release date. He's pushing the meta to the next level.
Lol he's not cucking us out of anything. He said "before the end of May" so that he could have a flexible schedule and it's not April yet. So technically he's still within the release date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Well, I hope we see something with Sasha in this chapter.
The most part of Season 1 is focused on Bella, but that focus is now over and will soon start shifting to other characters.

For eg, Ch4 has a High focus on Nami and Nick's daughters. This is confirmed by Ocean himself.

And like that, every Main LI will get a focus. For now, Sasha will have to wait.
But most importantly, there will definitely be something with the centerpiece, Bella.
Bella is not the centerpiece, she simply had a high focus till now.

Cronikz

Jun 8, 2021
I ain't got the time to wait 30 fucking years, most people would move on and forget about this game that takes too damn long to finish. I'd be playing RDR3/RDR4 and GTA VI/GTA VII on the PS6 or whatever by that time. If it's less than 10 years or so, then I may consider waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I ain't got the time to wait 30 fucking years, most people would move on and forget about this game that takes too damn long to finish. I'd be playing RDR3/RDR4 and GTA VI/GTA VII on the PS6 or whatever by that time. If it's less than 10 years or so, then I may consider waiting.
The Biggest investor has spoken, it has to be completed under the next 10 years otherwise SG will lose his support.

Would you like to have Cola or perhaps Pepsi?

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
The most part of Season 1 is focused on Bella, but that focus is now over and will soon start shifting to other characters.

For eg, Ch4 has a High focus on Nami and Nick's daughters. This is confirmed by Ocean himself.

And like that, every Main LI will get a focus. For now, Sasha will have to wait.

Bella is not the centerpiece, she simply had a high focus till now.
Oh okay, thanks, got it. I guess I'll have to follow the development process more. I'm glad that the focus will change from one LI to another, instead of singling someone out all the time.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I would agree with you, if Ocean wouldn't deliver such a high end tier VN. For me it is easily top 3 here. Quality takes time - yeah I said that like a thousand times already.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Except that Rockstar has a publisher who can allocate billions of dollars, a huge development team and all the necessary technology at hand.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Except that Rockstar has a publisher who can allocate billions of dollars, a huge development team and all the necessary technology at hand.
OceanLab has a coder!..Or..:unsure:...does he?
SSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Are you nuts!? You're gonna start a stampede!
You mean THEY gonna start a stampede.
please all rockstar cares about is milking every last cent out of gta5 dev that do these vn most of them work alone if they had that kind of money just think about what they could do
Most of these blokes make these VNs to make some money. But if they already had a boat load of money, then... ... ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jivce
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes