Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
For those who played SG without the incest patch, can somebody tell me how its like?

I know there is a post above me saying it changes Nami and MC's interactions, but I need more elaboration.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just curious. :unsure:
The scenes don't change, only the way they refer to each other in the dialogues. For exemple, each time someone mistakes them for a couple, they replie "we're just friends", "instead of " brother and sister".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe you should all pay for the game that you so desperately want and love. Otherwise wait for a few days until it gets leaked, i would rather this take some time before it's leaked because i want Ocean to get as many people supporting him as possible.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Maybe you should all pay for the game that you so desperately want and love. Otherwise wait for a few days until it gets leaked, i would rather this take some time before it's leaked because i want Ocean to get as many people supporting him as possible.
I wish I could but 17 euros is too much for my budget because of the exchange rate in my country. I hope we will get a full release sooner.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes