Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
They also like to mash the button to call the elevator :LUL:
It needs to "leak" soon or I will leak. Know what I mean.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Could not resist.
Like for real. I am an actual patron (lower Tier) and will wait till tomorrow to get the game. As I don't want to be charged 17€ twice to get the full game. The entitlement of some people here to get everything for free at the second the stuff gets released. Just chill for a moment. If I for one would be a leaker (I won't so don't ask me^^) these kinds of comments would discourage me more than anything.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's not the first time that i've asked this here, but again i'm having doubts about this..:

Should i play with or whitout incest?

It's not a technical question. I mean on story level. I really want to know your opinion on this.
I know that Ocean (or Regium) initially planned the game to have incest, but for legal questions (i think) he removed it. But as i was updating my incest patch (yes, i make my own) i noticed that Ocean is trying to make sense on they (MC and his family) not being related. I wonder if he'll develop in the future a story that will stop making sense they being related, like he creates a story about both Nami and MC parents and their childhood when they lived separately.

View attachment 1841102
Yeah originally the non-related Nami was clearly dumb plot. They acted like the way they are together is so wrong and bad which ONLY makes sense if related. But I think since he does not want to fight or hide it from Patre-shitfukk-on he is altering the story. So it will probably get too tricky to continue.

Weird thing is he is still going with incest in WiAB so it isn't like he can't but maybe that is enough "extra" that he only wants to do it in one game.......

Who knows

PEACE

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes