Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you used the patch from ch3.5 and are now having issues with old saves not loading (some do if RenPy can rollback far enough) it's due to the amount of changes in the patch file. Your best to make saves while using the beta separately as well since those have a greater chance of not loading into Ch4 Final whenever it drops. Just lettin' you know from past experiences.

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Ok, just finished, fucking loved it, too short of course, but still, fucking loved it. Nami being the focus was a real treat. Bella fans will be mad though. I don't even know if we have Victoria, Mila, or Maja fans though, but the fact they haven't appeared in so long will never not be hilarious to me. Still like them, though. Just one question, did any of you manage to have a kissing scene with Maya? In any episode? I thought for sure this chapter would have one with them, but nope, no such luck, at least not in this playtrough. Anyone got lucky with someone besides Bella?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I made the great mistake of not keeping the sound files from 3.5 and now I regret playing a silent game :( the feels don't hit hard as they did when those tracks hit.
Sancho1969 could we add them back as a mod ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I made the great mistake of not keeping the sound files from 3.5 and now I regret playing a silent game :( the feels don't hit hard as they did when those tracks hit.
Sancho1969 could we add them back as a mod ?
Are you referring to the music files? If so just copy the music folder over from within Ch3.5 Final's "game" folder. The script hasn't changed audio/sound play/stops in the beta. Heck, I just pushed a beta patch out for SanchoMod in its thread (but obviously it doesn't contain the VN's sound files).

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes