Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

I'll be looking into updating the mod as soon as Fap is done with the compressed version.
I'll keep y'all posted on progress as always.
Regards.
SanchoMod

I still don't recommend doing it, but if you insist there's a SanchoMod patch for Ch4 Beta that can be found in this post of the mod's thread. Please READ the instructions listed in the post.

Also remember to NOT install the patch, it's included already. Just install exactly as stated in the post and nothing more. The choice events are labeled as by the dev since I have no way of knowing what they are going to do or not do since they haven't yet been utilized in the VN's coding yet. We'll have to wait and see. Regards.

Reactions: Ghostly

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, just finished, fucking loved it, too short of course, but still, fucking loved it. Nami being the focus was a real treat. Bella fans will be mad though. I don't even know if we have Victoria, Mila, or Maja fans though, but the fact they haven't appeared in so long will never not be hilarious to me. Still like them, though. Just one question, did any of you manage to have a kissing scene with Maya? In any episode? I thought for sure this chapter would have one with them, but nope, no such luck, at least not in this playtrough. Anyone got lucky with someone besides Bella?
Hi, I'm the Victoria and Maja fan, and I really hope the next chapter does them justice or I will be very sad

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Oh man, can't believe I'll say it, but I miss MC from chapter 1. The one who didn't care and didn't let others give him shit. The one that put weights on Bella's throat and fired a gun at teacher.

Nowadays he's "yeah, it's all fine" no matter what's done and by whom. As for the update, eh, whatever. Going to just remove it from watch list and perhaps remember to check again in a year or so.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Haven't played 4 yet, but can i use 3.5 walkthrough mod in 4?
No. You won't get the new content this way. But you can play with the mod till the end of 3.5. Than delete the modified game and copy a fresh 4 on your pc. And you can proceed from your save of 3.5. I did it this way. It worked for me.
Try it. But the mod only works till end of 3.5.

sdno

May 22, 2022
SanchoMod

I still don't recommend doing it, but if you insist there's a SanchoMod patch for Ch4 Beta that can be found in this post of the mod's thread. Please READ the instructions listed in the post.

Also remember to NOT install the patch, it's included already. Just install exactly as stated in the post and nothing more. The choice events are labeled as by the dev since I have no way of knowing what they are going to do or not do since they haven't yet been utilized in the VN's coding yet. We'll have to wait and see. Regards.
please mod it it realy will need it....

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes