soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Oh so she is an actual LI and not just a side one. Interesting.
Even if Bella has no interest, I can just imagine her reaction when she discovers the emo guy at school is having sexy time with her mama :LOL:
that's going to be a bloodbath! :devilish:mc"sorry,bella,but i really couldn't resist your mother,she had such a healing effect. everything started working back."as bella breaks his bones and neck.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Had to quickly check the list. I think it likely that pursuing Amber won't be possible if she knows Bella has interest. She'll have a vested interest to "heal" her daughter and I doubt she'd do the absolute worst thing possible and steal someone who's healing her and can actually handle her without fear.
*me after reading this list and realising that Sasha is guaranteed main LI*
moist-critical.gif

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah that scar. I reckon that when she got that and was in a very low place, a certain person was nearby and gave her her earing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same as Nami. She was torn up when MC left her behind for Summer and she gave her the other one. Be interesting to see how that resolves and ties in...

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 2056204
She is Ocean's favourite girl, of course she is a main LI, and I'm happy with that, but I'm always surprised that Robin isn't it. She has more importance in the first 4 chapters that half of guaranteed LI and aparently a main rol with the campus scandal subplot, but is only lewdable.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
She has more importance in the first 4 chapters that half of guaranteed LI and aparently a main rol with the campus scandal subplot, but is only lewdable.
No, she doesn't. MC's had more interactions with each of them than he's had with Robin. Even if you take the one LI that Robin has more dialogue than(Sonya), she still has more screen time than Robin. The scandal subplot(if you even got there), and calling Bella when MC got handcuffed in the locker room are legit the only significant moments she has in all the 4 chapters since this game's release. Even if you gather up all of her dialogue for the entire game so far, Nadia still has more dialogue than her in Chapter 4 alone. She's a decent side character... but she probably won't ever be more than that

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
No, she doesn't. MC's had more interactions with each of them than he's had with Robin. Even if you take the one LI that Robin has more dialogue than(Sonya), she still has more screen time than Robin. The scandal subplot(if you even got there), and calling Bella when MC got handcuffed in the locker room are legit the only significant moments she has in all the 4 chapters since this game's release. Even if you gather up all of her dialogue for the entire game so far, Nadia still has more dialogue than her in Chapter 4 alone. She's a decent side character... but she probably won't ever be more than that
IDK, I feel that Robin is more important in the first 4 chapter than others. She try to help MC in the restroom, she lies and helps MC with the Nadia and Zara situation, she is part of the scandal subplot (than can be nothing, I agree) and even in the gym scene, when you can choose to go alone or with other girl Sasha and her try to talk with the MC in every one of the situations, is a unevitable event. You can ignore Victoria or Mila dates, you can ignore the subplot vengeance with Bella for Nami, but at the moment Robin is core in the story, more than others girls. But I agree with you, we only have 4 chapters, Oceans can ignore her and nothing happens, because we have a lot of LIs, a lot of side characters and a lot of interesting subplots, but just now I feel like she is important for the story, that's all.

Reactions: Skrrt!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I really hope if that happens, Ocean puts a Bella bomb in further down the line.
"You did it...with my MOM!?!?"
*earsplitting shriek as the MC tries to grab his severed manhood*

It's weird because I don't know how far Ocean is going to take Amber's questionable behavior with the MC.
Is he just teasing? maybe she has genuine tender feelings for our sullen edgelord as if he was a son?
or is she really just a thirsty bitch who may just ntr her own daughter... I can't wait to see how this progresses.
Hah ya, I have no doubt that's why the bit is in the game about MC going to have to carefully consider how he handles things with Amber as Bella is going to hear about it via whatever Amber puts in her notes. Doesn't matter to me though, I'm full throttle on Amber - I'll do my best to mitigate damage when possible with Bella as I don't dislike her character at all, but Amber is higher on the priority list. :cool:

On your other questions, I'm honestly not sure - I haven't figured Amber's motives / feelings out yet, she's pretty good at controlling her behavior and seemingly guarding her feelings - we'll have to wait for the cabin trip.

Had to quickly check the list. I think it likely that pursuing Amber won't be possible if she knows Bella has interest. She'll have a vested interest to "heal" her daughter and I doubt she'd do the absolute worst thing possible and steal someone who's healing her and can actually handle her without fear.
I've seen on Discord that Ocean has said most LIs (including Amber) will have multiple ways to initiate their romance arc. So you could be right that it may have something to do with Bella, although just because of the way the game flows from the beginning, since Amber has so little interaction, I would bet being close with Bella initially won't close off any routes with Amber as Ocean has to be thinking that probably 80-90% of the playerbase is going to have heavily invested in Bella early on in the game since she basically dominates the first several chapters in terms of LIs.

But Ocean has also said that you cannot be with Amber and be with Bella - Amber cares about Bella (obviously) and so if you're in a relationship with Bella, Amber is not going to entertain anything with you. Probably why Ocean made sure to have a scripted "break-up" with Bella in the last chapter - not just for Amber, but to free the player up to decide what they want to do with other LIs and not be hindered by any attachment so early in the story.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
who the fuck is robin

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It's weird because I don't know how far Ocean is going to take Amber's questionable behavior with the MC.
Is he just teasing? maybe she has genuine tender feelings for our sullen edgelord as if he was a son?
or is she really just a thirsty bitch who may just ntr her own daughter... I can't wait to see how this progresses.
Makes total sense that Amber and Bella aren't compatible.
I can see a cabin in the woods scene coming that you may be able to get, but only if you aren't "with" Bella currently.
And 1000s of blonde chasers suddenly cry out in pain. :HideThePain:
There are a LOT of main LIs in this list though and somehow I doubt that Ocean can write enough meaningful content for all of them, so prepare to be disappointed. Especially if you happen to choose a girl that is not a mainstream interest for a lot of people. But in any case it's gonna be quite a task to get other LIs up to Bellas level as far as her story went in the first chapters.
I'll keep a 2nd save for Sasha though, no matter what. She's just too good. :BootyTime:
Yea she cute n shit but she used Nami as bait (and apparently wasn't told to do so) so she can fuck right off.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Makes total sense that Amber and Bella aren't compatible.
I can see a cabin in the woods scene coming that you may be able to get, but only if you aren't "with" Bella currently.
And 1000s of blonde chasers suddenly cry out in pain. :HideThePain:

There are a LOT of main LIs in this list though and somehow I doubt that Ocean can write enough meaningful content for all of them, so prepare to be disappointed. Especially if you happen to choose a girl that is not a mainstream interest for a lot of people. But in any case it's gonna be quite a task to get other LIs up to Bellas level as far as her story went in the first chapters.
I'll keep a 2nd save for Sasha though, no matter what. She's just too good. :BootyTime:

Yea she cute n shit but she used Nami as bait (and apparently wasn't told to do so) so she can fuck right off.
well,we still need to know why she said that. but otherwise she is certainly not wrong. a beautiful brunette among a lot of blondes. ;)

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Yeah, I understand this. But come on, we're talking about Sasha, she'll definitely get huge amount of content and attention, no doubt :BootyTime:
And considering planned amount of episodes, this game will be in development for next 10 years at least, so I'm sure that this time will be more than enough to fulfil every character with fair amount of meainingful content and make their paths as good as Bella's path :KEK:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And considering planned amount of episodes, this game will be in development for next 10 years at least, [...]
I'll believe it when I see it happen... Ocean is a good dude but I sincerely doubt he has the patience to do that.
It's just a matter of when he will get the creeping feeling that he bit off too much of the delicious pie and let it taper off.

Some of the past updates took 12 months to come out, and now apparently he almost finished one in about 4 months. That really isn't the kind of work ethic and consistency I would put huge amounts of faith in.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I'll believe it when I see it happen... Ocean is a good dude but I sincerely doubt he has the patience to do that.
It's just a matter of when he will get the creeping feeling that he bit off too much of the delicious pie and let it taper off.

Some of the past updates took 12 months to come out, and now apparently he almost finished one in about 4 months. That really isn't the kind of work ethic and consistency I would put huge amounts of faith in.
Well, I'm ready to wait even for 50 chapters if Ocean's patience and inspiration won't fade away. I'll show this game to my future kids and we will wait for updates together :KEK:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
IDK, I feel that Robin is more important in the first 4 chapter than others. She try to help MC in the restroom, she lies and helps MC with the Nadia and Zara situation, she is part of the scandal subplot (than can be nothing, I agree) and even in the gym scene, when you can choose to go alone or with other girl Sasha and her try to talk with the MC in every one of the situations, is a unevitable event. You can ignore Victoria or Mila dates, you can ignore the subplot vengeance with Bella for Nami, but at the moment Robin is core in the story, more than others girls. But I agree with you, we only have 4 chapters, Oceans can ignore her and nothing happens, because we have a lot of LIs, a lot of side characters and a lot of interesting subplots, but just now I feel like she is important for the story, that's all.
Robin is not a core aspect of the story though. The entirety of the scandal subplot is optional. Her wanting to talk to the MC is not at all a big deal as the guaranteed mains aren't the only characters in the game. Even if you ignore Mila and Victoria romantically, they're still much more present than Robin at almost all points within the game. Vanessa, who just got introduced, is already a more important character lol. Robin's a cool side character, but there's nothing to suggest that she'll ever be more than that.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2022
Well, I'm ready to wait even for 50 chapters if Ocean's patience and inspiration won't fade away. I'll show this game to my future kids and we will wait for updates together :KEK:
That could be awkward when Nami grinds herself on MC..

"Daddy McGreed, what is that lady doing?"
"Um, well..."
Mrs McGreed walks in...
"What the fuck are you showing the kids!"
*impending divorce for McGreed*

:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes