JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Bella & Nami Couldn't help but Love what going on there and also couldn't help but Get this image of one on one Sweaty sex non stop mc doing her so you are smart to make the Game Mean Goal tease simple and the story I couldn't help but think that sasha Might be Summer what missing in her face is the beatymarks and Sonya I mean look at this screenshot0015.png and the art that i saved you see I like the games that got Story to them something Feal my heart to not Only bang bang screenshot0002.png & screenshot0006.png and here Couldn't help but see the Devil eye screenshot0005.png and look at this Movie Like screenshot0010.png and here screenshot0013.png and Summer screenshot0012.png so I hope to see The Whole Game :coffee: Keep Up the Great Work

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Curveball for you - what if Summer is Leia and WiAB MC's child...
ok,what if summer never existed,and she was just an imaginary friend of nami and the mc? and then they had to go to psychiatrists and mental hospitals to be cured of their imaginary delusions? :devilish:
Well, since we are going down the rabbit hole of wild unsubstantiated theories, what if Summer is just Summer and unrelated to anybody else in either game other than cousin Elsa?

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Oh yes, Nadia. I gotta find out what is up with her and those bananas. Taking it from her makes her cry? I can't wait to hear the story behind that.

Reactions: John Ness

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Curveball for you - what if Summer is Leia and WiAB MC's child...
The more probable curveball is that MC and Nami are Leia and Willi´s kids or came into the crosshairs because of their resemblence to Leia and Willi´s children.
This is Leia from WIAB

This is the SG MC

These are Miru and Willi from WIAB

It is rather clear who Ayua´s parents are, if you compare the pic above with this

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
So where do the twins land on that LI/Romance list? I forgot their names lol but one can hope there's more scenes with those two cute doofuses.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
She is Ocean's favourite girl, of course she is a main LI, and I'm happy with that, but I'm always surprised that Robin isn't it. She has more importance in the first 4 chapters that half of guaranteed LI and aparently a main rol with the campus scandal subplot, but is only lewdable.
To quote Ocean again, "Robin kinda falls flat compared to many other girls. But she gets her time to shine... so people get mad when I tell them she ain't a main LI."
I think there are so many LIs already that we don't really need/miss Robin, and it's true that the existing LIs look much better than Robin. But Robin is nice and I could easily have imagined her having a backstory and a romance with the MC. I'll settle for the lewd :)
There are a LOT of main LIs in this list though and somehow I doubt that Ocean can write enough meaningful content for all of them, so prepare to be disappointed. Especially if you happen to choose a girl that is not a mainstream interest for a lot of people. But in any case it's gonna be quite a task to get other LIs up to Bellas level as far as her story went in the first chapters.
Quoting Ocean again, "most main LIs have routes as big as Bella's". So it's definitely his plan. But then again Ocean has a very ambitious scope for his game and does not seem alarmed that SG is on track to be released in 30 years at this pace. So whether all of that will ever come to light is anyone's guess.
So where do the twins land on that LI/Romance list? I forgot their names lol but one can hope there's more scenes with those two cute doofuses.
They're not mentioned because Ocean has not said anything about their LI/lewd status in SG, just that he loves them.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
To quote Ocean again, "Robin kinda falls flag compared to many other girls. But she gets her time to shine... so people get mad when I tell them she ain't a main LI."
I disagree with Ocean here. Robin's personality, for what we've seen so far, is unique compared to the other girls.
She's assertive, takes the matter in her hands, act first think later kinda girl compared to all the other girls. The exception being Bella but they're still nicely contrasting with Robin being more chaotic good and Bella more chaotic neutral lol.

When I played the game for the first time I was certain she would've been a LI, anyway I'm not a fan of way too many LI so I'm not gonna over-complain here.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
The more probable curveball is that MC and Nami are Leia and Willi´s kids or came into the crosshairs because of their resemblence to Leia and Willi´s children.
This is Leia from WIAB

This is the SG MC

These are Miru and Willi from WIAB

It is rather clear who Ayua´s parents are, if you compare the pic above with this
you forget that nami is Cheeto I mean Red head xD

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes