Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry for interfering, butl there is always room for explanation why they're not siblings - perhaps their parents were close friends and died in the same accident. Or maybe it was some kind of crime story in WIAB that both their families were victims of.
No matter if they are not related or just not aware of it,. None of this explains why they talk like brother and sister who simply replaced the words "bro", "sister", "sibling" with "friend". Many phrases in the game do not make much sense until you replace a friend with a sibling. Bella approves MC who confirmed he'll help Nami get revenge: "That's what I expected. They help each other, they stay by each other's side no matter what happens." Who are they? I'm pretty sure the "siblings" word were there before the fourth chapter has been released. Vanessa to Nami: "Your body is a temple, Nami. He might be MC, but every male should honor it". Maybe I'm missing something there, but this phrase sounds wierd until you replace "He might be MC" with "He might be your brother". There are many other similar wierd phrases be found across the game.
These changes in SG and WIAB are just because of Patreon´s bigotry. This is even more obvious in old WIAB. Some dialog there is hilarious once Ocean had to change the game to keep Patreon of his neck! There is e.g. a conversation between Willi and Leia which is in effect satirical after rework. Once you insert "twin(s)" and "brother/sister" it is fine, instead of "bestest roommate forever" and stuff. :LOL:
Another example from old WIAB: There is a "truth or Dare" game where the MC is asked which one of his "friends" he would bang if he had or would want to. The ONLY choices are Leia and Kati! Conspiciously absent are his girlfriend(!) Miru, old friends like Zoey or Dana. And when you answer Leia, Dana exclaims that the legends are true.
And you can even see that in new WIAB. When you meet Leia outside the house, the conversation with her and Miru makes much more sense if you insert twin or sister, as the patch does.

As for Summer´s gone, one of the biggest hints that MC and Nami are really siblings are the numerous talks about how she can be a redhead. That makes zero sense if they were from two different families adpoted at the same time. It would be a non-topic since they would come from different family lines, with Nami coming from a family with supposedly many redheads. But the questions about her haircolour make it clear that she comes from a family with nearly none or no history of redheads in them.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]
That makes zero sense if they were from two different families adpoted at the same time. It would be a non-topic since they would come from different family lines, with Nami coming from a family with supposedly many redheads. But the questions about her haircolour make it clear that she comes from a family with nearly none or no history of redheads in them.
Yep, I agree, but there can be an another explanation, they may have only one common parent, so Namy may have inherited her hair color from the other parent who is step-mother or step-father to MC.

Reactions: Turret

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Emmm...

I will not enter the debate of whether patch is officialy or not.

But, ultimately, does it matter? Blood or not, they have a sibling's relationship.

I don't know, blood for me it's irrelevant if they were raised like siblings, feel like siblings and love each other as siblings.

Same with Nojiko: she is their mother.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Emmm...

I will not enter the debate of whether patch is officialy or not.

But, ultimately, does it matter? Blood or not, they have a sibling's relationship.

I don't know, blood for me it's irrelevant if they were raised like siblings, feel like siblings and love each other as siblings.

Same with Nojiko: she is their mother.
To me it wasn't about their relations, not a big fan of incest tag to start with. I've just pointed out to what seems inconsistent to me in the texts and scenario.
And I totally agree with you, they have a sibling's relationship, it doesn't matter who they actually turn out to be for each other in the final chapter - blood-related siblings, step-siblings or best roomies ever.
Slowpoke news: Maja and Vic are in roommate relationship too!

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
But, ultimately, does it matter? Blood or not, they have a sibling's relationship
Honestly? To me it does. As someone who has had a hard time getting off to lewd stills or 10 second loop animations since I was a teen I play these games, as silly as it sounds, for the story with the lewd factor added in.

And this is something that has bothered me since I started SG. I get Ocean wants to unveil the story and character backgrounds slowly but I hate ambiguity. My gameplay, the way I choose to act as the MC will vary radically depending on what his connection is to Nami and Nojiko.

At the end of the day it isn't a big deal for now since I can just wait for answers and then re-play the game from the start with the correct perspective. But it is frustrating however, playing an MC riddled with trauma and social issues, not knowing clearly the nature of his relationship with the 2 most important characters of his life.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah, that's why I tend to avoid incest or "not blood related siblings" stuff, they might be or not be blood related but dude, they're still siblings, that's fucked up. I mean, Nami is really beautiful and has one hell of an ass but no thanks to me, same with Noji.

• Wow
Reactions: Guide466 and Ayhsel

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah, that's why I tend to avoid incest or "not blood related siblings" stuff, they might be or not be blood related but dude, they're still siblings, that's fucked up. I mean, Nami is really beautiful and has one hell of an ass but no thanks to me, same with Noji.
I agree on Nojiko...milfs are overrated.... but with a sister like Nami, becoming an uncledaddy is amust

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly? To me it does. As someone who has had a hard time getting off to lewd stills or 10 second loop animations since I was a teen I play these games, as silly as it sounds, for the story with the lewd factor added in.

And this is something that has bothered me since I started SG. I get Ocean wants to unveil the story and character backgrounds slowly but I hate ambiguity. My gameplay, the way I choose to act as the MC will vary radically depending on what his connection is to Nami and Nojiko.

At the end of the day it isn't a big deal for now since I can just wait for answers and then re-play the game from the start with the correct perspective. But it is frustrating however, playing an MC riddled with trauma and social issues, not knowing clearly the nature of his relationship with the 2 most important characters of his life.
Well... point of my comment is that the taboo is right there regardless of being blood related.

You can claim that there is some additional taboo if blood related in terms of pregnancy stuff...

But thing is: I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just use the patch..

On another thing, though, images or animations should be irrelevant to enjoy the lewd if the writing is good.

Example: midlife crisis images are okey-ish at most, yet his scenes are super hot. Because of writing
Contra positive: Sorcerer scenes are as boring as they can be.... reason? No writing involved. Just a sequence of images.

Mmm we might have found the one guy that does not like incest in all f95.

Careful... you are the weirdo in this parade.

EDIT: OH my goodness! There is another with yossa999

what's going on here? :unsure:

ayhsel,let them nami,nojiko,sacha,
let them everyone.

you know there is only one supreme true goddess,
bella from now to eternity!! :love: :love:
View attachment 2155452
What can I say? I am just a cute choco vamp, right?
when-you-stir-b34d9e202c.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes