Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Updates are never written for just a certain girl. This is not a dating sim.

Every chapter has a certain goal to achieve (story-wise.) and it just happens that this updates' goal has to do with Bella.

About the too many LI's and the risk it brings.

I agree that this can be a problem for devs that don't plan into the future and just "Go with the flow", which is totally okay but you run a high risk of navigating yourself into a corner and you end up with Girl X, Y and C having all the content and the others are being left out because you ended up writing the narrative around X, Y and C.

I made sure that this doesn't happen by putting myself into the place of, for example, Nadia and imagining that she is the MC and I started writing her Life-story, desires, and "secret goals" she has in SG from her perspective.
I wrote entire scenes in my notebooks just from her perspective, I noted her thoughts, her feelings, etc.

In the end, every single main character has been written through the eyes and with the depth of a MC.

That's why I always say, the girls in this game do not exist just for the player. They all have their own internal story, desires, and goals.
They would become boring if they only exist for the mc.

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
I played this just after the update in Jan, Watched it a couple of months to see if an update was incoming , looked again about June was surprised there wasn't an update.
Back again today 12 months on an update ( yes i know dev has 2 games) even 6 months is to long.Animations are over rated at the best of times.
Shame such a great start to the story and looked really good too.

Reactions: Warhawk1
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes