AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
As someone who loves redheads Nami is number one and then everyone else and then Bella is at the very bottom. I’d rather the MC fuck the teacher than be near Bella. I’m not a fan of rich bitches.
I am actually least attracted to redheads myself but the sister is the only incest available character so it's my only choice and I like her personality. I really don't have an interest in the other characters either. Not because the aren't related but I don't like any of their personalities. I know I am in the minority of that opinion.

Reactions: MrFriendly

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I’m hardwired to like redheads, have since I was a baby, otherwise the adoptive mom appeals but the rest, in my opinion, barely have much in the way of personalities. The rich bitch is the focus of the game at this point and it annoys me since she is a turn off.
I am hardwired to be attracted to blondes and brunettes with green eyes. Yeah i might skip this next update myself but read peoples reaction to it in the thread like i usually do if i think an update might not appeal to me. I have no interest at all in the adoptive mom.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, everything I’ve read is that this update is all rich bitch focused. With the devs current update schedule it may be a year until we see chapter 4. I know there have been a bunch of promises that he will update faster but I won’t believe it until it happens. I don’t want tiny updates with barely any content on a regular schedule anymore than I want giant updates once a year. Hopefully there is something in between.
Yeah i honestly prefer updates like NaughtyRoad does where it is released once per chapter. It may take longer but the update is meaningful. I will definitely do that with my first game.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I’m hardwired to like redheads, have since I was a baby, otherwise the adoptive mom appeals but the rest, in my opinion, barely have much in the way of personalities. The rich bitch is the focus of the game at this point and it annoys me since she is a turn off.
mean rich bitches are the best cant wait too fall in love with nami or the wheel chair girl and piss bella off( hope she teach all girls a lesson dont fuck with bella) ,that could be Incredible hot what plan will she have? so hot what could she plan how too corrupt your loved one on party or on a tournament with the guys on the other college omg mean girls are the best I hope bella dont end like quinn in beaing a dik where she is a joke know hope bella stays evil so fucking hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I love bitchy Bella. And yes, I also said it a million times. As Leonardo Di Caprio would say.. Shut me, if you can! (had to change the phrase for copyright infringement)

Gotta wait what happens with development now that Ocean has 3090, according to last info I read, a single picture rending time got done in a third of the time it took him before. I am only afraid that with more rendering power he would be tempted to instead of keeping same quality (which is already AAA tier) and use all extra resources to increase speed, he would further increase graphical quality in the sense of more animations and such and not reduce time as much as possible. Even with 3090, he is probably still resource constrained, after all.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'm with you on that. This scene really got to me. I'm really hoping that the MC can help her recover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played this a while back but i still remember i was torn between Mila and Victoria but man that last scene got me good and i just have to go with Victoria only on my main save path.

Victoria MUST recover! Come on Oceanlab show us a little pinky toe movement in the next chapter please :cry:
believe.gif

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My main issue with this coming update is I dislike it when devs devote entire updates to one character/Love Interest and the rest of the players have to wait for the next update to see the LI they do like. On top of that I don't see anything appealing about Bella. If this was an update about anyone else I would be excited but I am not into women who verbally abuse the MC's/people in games.
Yes also the game has too many LIs imo. If you're making a Harem fuck em' all no brainer that's fine, the more the merrier but if you're writing entire updates for a single LI better work fast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I played this a while back but i still remember i was torn between Mila and Victoria but man that last scene got me good and i just have to go with Victoria only on my main save path.

Victoria MUST recover! Come on Oceanlab show us a little pinky toe movement in the next chapter please :cry:
View attachment 946423
And then the mass murders and samurai fights start, right? :giggle:
c52ba1a5f2d7b171d5cfb57581906a04.gif
I bet Miru from WIAB ends up being a hidden boss.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No joke i was wondering if anyone will mention that scene from kill bill :KEK:

... but our cutely weird Vicky is not like that, right... RIGHT?! We don't need another AL's Leah :eek:
Hahaha you are asking the wrong person. I am the guy always asking for more chaos, sorrow and despair in novels.:giggle:

I enjoyed AL sudden fire and I loved how AL showed you the door to heaven (you are about to start your awesome life with two cuties) just to throw you later into hell.

Having said that, I prefer a more profound story with greater character development that AL. Summer's gone has in my opinion a more serious approach, thankfully.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hahaha you are asking the wrong person. I am the guy always asking for more chaos, sorrow and despair in novels.:giggle:

I enjoyed AL sudden fire and I loved how AL showed you the door to heaven (you are about to start your awesome life with two cuties) just to throw you later into hell.

Having said that, I prefer a more profound story with greater character development that AL. Summer's gone has in my opinion a more serious approach, thankfully.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dohckab and Ayhsel

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Yes also the game has too many LIs imo. If you're making a Harem fuck em' all no brainer that's fine, the more the merrier but if you're writing entire updates for a single LI better work fast.
Updates are never written for just a certain girl. This is not a dating sim.

Every chapter has a certain goal to achieve (story-wise.) and it just happens that this updates' goal has to do with Bella.

About the too many LI's and the risk it brings.

I agree that this can be a problem for devs that don't plan into the future and just "Go with the flow", which is totally okay but you run a high risk of navigating yourself into a corner and you end up with Girl X, Y and C having all the content and the others are being left out because you ended up writing the narrative around X, Y and C.

I made sure that this doesn't happen by putting myself into the place of, for example, Nadia and imagining that she is the MC and I started writing her Life-story, desires, and "secret goals" she has in SG from her perspective.
I wrote entire scenes in my notebooks just from her perspective, I noted her thoughts, her feelings, etc.

In the end, every single main character has been written through the eyes and with the depth of a MC.

That's why I always say, the girls in this game do not exist just for the player. They all have their own internal story, desires, and goals.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes