Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
He learned to manage time, he'll split updates in small sizes rather than large ones, he worked hard and spent some time learning Blender/Fax etc, he had to remake some portions of both of his games and he lost a video card. So in conclusion...
Updates will be more frequent after this so just chill!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Honestly, before this year with all the shit and death I would have been optimistic and said yes. But as I watch people around me die, popular games become abandoned because developers disappear or die, I can’t help but feel pessimistic. I would love to believe that Ocean will be able to finish these two games. The odds are just not good that it will happen. I love Summer’s Gone and I like WIAB but waiting 6 months for an update, knowing that most of a decade will be needed to complete one or both of them... I can’t see it.
die? Damn ... elderly or sick people die, the dev is not going to die of COVID, don't fuck with me xD

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
the longest game that i like without an update i hve ever seen in this shite
without abandon or hold on prefix on it
just because the dev is "active"
The game is not abandoned, Ocean communicates continuously with the Patreons and not only that, I am not yet a patreon but I am updated thanks to Discord. The game is currently being reworked, it happens when you participate in Beta tests, because that's what these games are. Ocean explained that the next releases will be closer because he has increased the power of his computer and because he is studying a better way to work on 2 games at the same time. Summer's Gone also changed the writer during the work, Ocean had entrusted the work to a colleague, but after the first release he pulled back, Ocean then decided to continue him and now he is also rewriting the parts made by his predecessor , so it took longer.
This also explains the horror tag in my opinion, if you remember at the beginning of the story the MC can decide to shoot a woman, and also speaks as a possessed, defining the woman as a "miserable human", probably Regium, I think the first was called that. author, he wanted to include horror and supernatural elements, but then Ocean took over and I think he doesn't share that vision.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
author, he wanted to include horror and supernatural elements, but then Ocean took over and I think he doesn't share that vision.
Thank god if that is true, I actually love oceans games because of good renders,realistic setting , and realistic cheracters male and female all other games with good renders have supernatrual shit or are unrealistic MC harem all other males are gay or have small pipi .

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I also report two things I read on discord, Ocean has finished the renderings, only the last Cinematic and the post production work is left, I don't know how long it will take to see summer's gone released, it's right to update you that the game is a lot far from being abandoned.
On the other hand, Ocean on Discord stated that, for free, when the games are completed, in a few years therefore, he is planning to release some DLC on some characters, a few minutes that show the life of these characters years after the end of the main story.
Don't ask me more because he didn't say anything else. Or at least I haven't read it.
Indeed, they seem to be the speeches of those who think of abandoning the game. ;)

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
This also explains the horror tag in my opinion, if you remember at the beginning of the story the MC can decide to shoot a woman, and also speaks as a possessed, defining the woman as a "miserable human", probably Regium, I think the first was called that. author, he wanted to include horror and supernatural elements, but then Ocean took over and I think he doesn't share that vision.
Really? I was super pissed at that scene. Where did he write this?

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
The game is not abandoned, Ocean communicates continuously with the Patreons and not only that, I am not yet a patreon but I am updated thanks to Discord. The game is currently being reworked, it happens when you participate in Beta tests, because that's what these games are. Ocean explained that the next releases will be closer because he has increased the power of his computer and because he is studying a better way to work on 2 games at the same time. Summer's Gone also changed the writer during the work, Ocean had entrusted the work to a colleague, but after the first release he pulled back, Ocean then decided to continue him and now he is also rewriting the parts made by his predecessor , so it took longer.
SG was always Ocean's story. He wrote first and second chapters. Regium just made renders for the first chapter. So horror tag and shooting scene are not going to be removed. And thank god, I really loved that scene. It was like a climax of this whole "I don't give a fuck anymore" attitude

Last edited:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
SG was always Ocean's story. He wrote first and second chapters. Regium just made renders for first chapter. So horror tag and shooting scene are not going to be removed. And thank god, I really loved that scene. It was like a climax of this whole "I don't give a fuck anymore" attitude
when i first played this scene it felt really weird to me and i didn't really click with the MC because of it right away but after a while i understood why it was there and like you said, it's the complete apathy of the MC that really shines in the scene and now i really dig it. I have read comments on here about the MC being too "edgy" or whatever (i really hate that word) but this VN shows that it can work and is enjoyable

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I just played this for the first time after someone else mentioned it to me....

I enjoyed it I am interested to see more before I go any further but yea I kinda feel for the MC after I got more into it I can semi relate to him which weirded me out a titch I noticed it when he defended Nami and was ready to go to war on the spot.

Either way I look forward to seeing how this is going to play out.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes