AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
By the way, regarding disagreements... Ocean again said too much and created a new topic for disagreement among his patreons. I'll drop his words below...
Graphical changes from Season 1 to Season 2.
Season 2 will be in 4k. (I already render everything in 4k. It doesn't add work, and you don't need a 4k display to see the difference.)
When Ocean started making renders in 4k, he wrote that it wouldn’t add work, it’s all true. But he didn't write that the rendering time will increase significantly. Now everyone is worried that the release time of the chapters will increase greatly or Ocean will again start asking for money for new video cards.

And one more thing, Ocean said that you don't need a 4K display to see the difference. This is all nonsense, you will need a 4k display. Well, or you can use special programs to enlarge the image to notice the difference. Well, this is for the masochists who like to wipe their ass with a steel brush instead of toilet paper. That's all the interesting news for today.

Reactions: diablo989

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
All of these can be reasonable claims. Some I'm ready to agree with if they are properly explained. Not like negative reviews that are 80% about how the game sucks because the MC can't get his willy up. I've read good negative reviews, but most of them were written before chapter 5 or earlier when the game was probably half of old renders.
If you go back now to the time Fortuna ღ was talking about, you would miss Many posts and some reviews - as moderators came in and nuked part of the thread, removed some posts/user comments/reviews selectively and outright banned some of the users who were Trolls trying to hide behind the anonymity of F95.

What you see that remains did not catch the moderator's attention, at least enough to purge it.

This is one of the reasons that you will see comments from people who have been here and active on this thread for years as We remember just how bad it was and how much negativity there was, Much of it from people who come here and take SG for free.

FYI - it was bad enough that Ocean deleted his F95 user id - which some like me appreciated (I value his time spent elsewhere Far more than trying to respond to 'certain takers') -- haters are just going to hate - nothing will change their minds and they don't care if they ruin something for others...

Genuine discussion is Always good but ... there are some who absolutely feel that F95 is the place where hate is Just fine - after all, no one Knows who they are...

No meaningful consequences can breed a Nasty sense of entitlement for those so inclined.

Cheers!! :coffee:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yet despite that, taking both games into consideration since WIAB's initial release, he averages at a significant update every four and a half months...

So, like many others here, your point is what exactly hmmm?
*sighs* I had left the matter for good but someone's wanna be a big bad savior, ha! Guess we are going down this road huh!

SG release date: 1713460872933.png

WIAB before rework release date:
Screenshot 2024-04-18 222851.png

Wiab Rework release date:
Screenshot 2024-04-18 222907.png

SG was released on 8th of may 2019 and guess what year is this, oh it is 2024, you can read it huh? and what month is this? yeah april 18 You've about 20 days left for SG to be 5 years. I repeat 5 fucking years, making it 1 chapter per year. Now tell me how the fuck did you average it at every 4 and a half fucking months.

WIAB release or not, it still shows that even after Ocean took over SG it didn't improve the development cycle. PERIOD!

WTF are you even defending here.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes