Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
So so happy for Ocean. This masterpiece is finally released to the world. It's only game at this genre, that I played multiple times, read every word, and seen every render. Story STORY is why everyone love this game. Of course characters and all dialogs writen and polished to perfection too and I'm not even talking about visuals.
I'll buy this game on Steam just to show Occean the appreciation and I hope he'll continue his work on this game and on Where it all Began.
oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So do we know how this is going to go, will season 2 then be a separate file, will we need to play this for saves to carry over?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why bother using steam to DL this game when you got this site ???

Steam on small DL speed is useless.

As is using Steam for anything but supporting the dev while you can get the uncensored actually exciting builds that made this game great along the yearts from this very site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Once upon a time this game was good now its just a borefest, the story is going literally nowhere and the dev keeps introducing pointless new characters every update when already established characters are no where to be seen. Its becoming obvious that he is milking this game with a bunch of filler content at this point, the story has lost its direction and I think ocean is aware of that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Once upon a time this game was good now its just a borefest, the story is going literally nowhere and the dev keeps introducing pointless new characters every update when already established characters are no where to be seen. Its becoming obvious that he is milking this game with a bunch of filler content at this point, the story has lost its direction and I think ocean is aware of that.
Yeah I never got into the story of this game. I only like this game for the MC's growth in trying to be a better person and well the characters. Otherwise yeah first time playing it feels like the plot gonna be a slow burn plot or something later. As right now it feels more Slice of life than story.

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
How much did you get milked personally?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I will not complain, I mean this is still a pirate site, and we all enjoy the games here. So there's no surprise that the game get leaked early.
But going into the devs discord and try to hurt the game - we all like - is kind of borderline retarded...

Sometimes I really lose faith in the intelligence of mankind - No matter how much I try, I can't understand this stupidity.

1715364112445.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will not complain, I mean this is still a pirate site, and we all enjoy the games here. So there's no surprise that the game get leaked early.
But going into the devs discord and try to hurt the game - we all like - is kind of borderline retarded...

Sometimes I really lose faith in the intelligence of mankind - No matter how much I try, I can't understand this stupidity.

View attachment 3622103
doesn't surprise me tbh from the way ive seen that person talks about the game or Ocean on this thread tbh.

4.30 star(s) 515 Votes