Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Beta][scrappy]

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Hope you will find time soon to update this mod. Also maybe a disclaimer in OP might be handy given the fact that this game has three different incest patches (yours included)

Reactions: haningn and Max1276

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It's sad that I was completely unable to get the mod working...

Ignore that :D Patch works.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
how did you make it?
Just download the modded incest patch. I originally downloaded both the mod and the modded patch. It wasn't showing as a modded patch when I did it, just a patch. Now it's currently listed as a modded patch. So only use that.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
With both Scrappy modded patch and main mod installed, get this error at gym right after Bella helps get the weight bar off your neck on the bench press:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To fix, simply place a hashtag before the error so that it reads "#$ show_tooltip(4)" as with the other calls for "show_tooltip" have been ignored as well. I'm just posting it so Scrappy knows and can fix the master. Regards.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
With both Scrappy modded patch and main mod installed, get this error at gym right after Bella helps get the weight bar off your neck on the bench press:
So I also got that tooltip error. I should probably not have clicked ignore, but it doesn't seem to have adversely affected my playthrough.

Comdom

Aug 18, 2018
In scene m1089 (CH3 in the gym) when Victoria sends mobile messages, there is an incorrect usage with [vic] for the function show_messanger()
The game tries to load the picture [vic].png which does not exist
([vic] beeing the custom name you can enter for Victoria, and of course no image with that name exists)

Exception: DynamicImage u'images/messenger/av/[vic].png': could not find image. (u'images/messenger/av/BlondeInWheelChairName.png')

To make it work, change '[vic]' back to 'Victoria'

scene m1089 with dissolve
with Pause(.5)
$ dialogue_vic = []
$ Interlocutor(ID=6, name='[vic]', color='#f3f68f')
$ switch_dialogue(name='Victoria', dialogue=dialogue_vic)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, using the mod and modded ipatch, I'm also getting quite a few errors, almost all of which are for missing items such as .ogg or .mp3 files. So far at least you can just ignore them, but figured you'd want to know, Scrappy.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
scrappy Going to loop you in on this post because I wonder if there's something in your mod that's gone south.

A lot of Gallery images are being skipped, they still are blurred out even though I know I played through the point where they should show. One of them said basically that it was "automatic, just play" but it's still not available.

Some of them should have been revealed when at the gym with Bella/Nami/Mila/alone (and your mod gave the option to show all of those) but they are still not available.

As well, my post above has a few more things that I and others have run across:

"... using the mod and modded ipatch, I'm also getting quite a few errors, almost all of which are for missing items such as .ogg or .mp3 files" ..... and also missing 'tooltip' plus a few odd errors. So far, you can proceed by just choosing to ignore the error.

I can't tell if it's the game or your mod, though, I don't have the knowledge to troubleshoot the code at that level. Just figured you'd want a heads up about this.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I get this error at the gym part in ch3 where you choose "Go on your own" (so this also shows if I choose to Pick All Mod option)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also only shows a black screen at those parts with an image not found error for images m1401-1409.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Upload new patch, hopefully I fixed all the errors

TheSidewinder

The Patch currently doesn't unlock gallery images (I just assumed it did so so I just skipped it in the code and didn't realize it was missing) I'll add that back in at a later date. For now you can just use the unlock all in the cheat menu

MrHodor

You're playing the Beta version instead of Final. Download that then install the mod

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Upload new patch, hopefully I fixed all the errors

TheSidewinder

The Patch currently doesn't unlock gallery images (I just assumed it did so so I just skipped it in the code and didn't realize it was missing) I'll add that back in at a later date. For now you can just use the unlock all in the cheat menu

MrHodor

You're playing the Beta version instead of Final. Download that then install the mod
Oh my bad, didn't notice there was an update. Thanks

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
For some reason, the "cheats" menu works fine for me, but the walkthrough portion is not working. As in, no "what will happen" shows for each option in the conversations.

It's a bizarre situation...

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
For some reason, the "cheats" menu works fine for me, but the walkthrough portion is not working. As in, no "what will happen" shows for each option in the conversations.

It's a bizarre situation...
I think you are not using the modded incest patch provided by scrappy in OP, /OR one from lewdpatcher or user-marco199043, that's your problem!!! PapaSnabes1 <------------
I'd a bug during weight training when choosing option 'Treathen her' so i install one of those afore mention wrong incest patch and had the 'green choice highlight' AND '+Dominant/+Dark' disappear.
I downloaded the scrappy modded incest patch(UPDATED) and the error is gone and choice are still color green with information beside choice
P.S. Make sure you delete patch.rpyc /OR run the game once, then exit. Then start again for patch.rpyc to rebuild correctly

Last edited: