Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Beta][scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
So for incest to be enabled do we download both links or just the "Modded Incest Patch"?
If you want just the walkthrough,incest then yes just the patch is enough but if you want the gallery unlocks,points edit then download the entire mod and then the patch after

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
If you want just the walkthrough,incest then yes just the patch is enough but if you want the gallery unlocks,points edit then download the entire mod and then the patch after
Yeah that was a bit of a silly question lol, thanks for answering though and I appreciate all the work you do man!

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Does the mod work correctly? because so far I didn't see any green choices....
Do you have old saves from before installing this mod? I don't know why, but a few times I've run across this issue where highlighted correct choices don't appear if I have old saves of the game that didn't have the mod installed. Delete the folder (backup or just rename folder first) from C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\\SummersGone-"#####" For windows 10, with name and numbers in quotations "" being machine specific. Then try a new game and see if the issue's fixed.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is the 3.5 beta mod compatible with the 3.5 final version? Tried the modded patch and saw there were some images missing, however without the modded patch, Nami is a just a friend.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's gonna work but there will be errors so better to wait until i update it
Ah cool man! Thanks! I tried a quick run to see if it was compatible, both the incest patch and the WT mod, and aside from images missing, the WT looks like it works, but I did not want to risk missing out on scenes included in the 3.5 Final that may not be in the 3.5 beta.

I'll just play wait and play something else in the mean time! (y)

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Ah cool man! Thanks! I tried a quick run to see if it was compatible, both the incest patch and the WT mod, and aside from images missing, the WT looks like it works, but I did not want to risk missing out on scenes included in the 3.5 Final that may not be in the 3.5 beta.

I'll just play wait and play something else in the mean time! (y)
3.5 Final didn't change much from the beta mostly the beggining of the game with Victoria's accident

Reactions: Patan

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
3.5 Final didn't change much from the beta mostly the beggining of the game with Victoria's accident
Yeah the only images missing were from the beginning during Victoria's accident. So should we just use the beta WT mod along with the modded incest patch?

Reactions: Repuci

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Main game works fine sans patch. But I used this mod and suddenly I'm getting a bunch of missing images

Reactions: emayex

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Main game works fine sans patch. But I used this mod and suddenly I'm getting a bunch of missing images

Same here... too many missing images and it's because of the mod, I've tried playing without it and no missing images.
I don't know if the mod has been updated for sure, in the description it says that is with the same version of the game but I see Scrappy's comment that he will update the mod later today or tomorrow, depends on the timezone of everyone.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Updated for 3.5 Full version. The patch hasn't been updated yet I'll get to it tomorrow
I understand that it is better not to install the Incest Patch from Lewd Patcher
and wait for the update of your Incest Patch, only he suitable for the main mod (Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod) ???

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The missing images are only from the Victoria's accident at the beginning, everything after that works fine for me and I have both the modded patch and WT mod applied.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I don't suppose you could add an option to make the scene changes faster? I hate game that take a full second between each image.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Same here... too many missing images and it's because of the mod, I've tried playing without it and no missing images.
I don't know if the mod has been updated for sure, in the description it says that is with the same version of the game but I see Scrappy's comment that he will update the mod later today or tomorrow, depends on the timezone of everyone.
If you have my modded patch installed it hasn't been updated yet so it's still got the old script with missing images. You can delete the patch.rpy and patch.rpyc files in Summer's gone/game and there'll be no more missing images. I'll get to updating the patch later today

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
If you have my modded patch installed it hasn't been updated yet so it's still got the old script with missing images. You can delete the patch.rpy and patch.rpyc files in Summer's gone/game and there'll be no more missing images. I'll get to updating the patch later today

I will wait for you when you are done with it because the WT mod simple isn't working also... it doesn't show the choices with green or anything...

Reactions: XV71