VN Ren'Py Abandoned Summers Mystery [v0.1] [Lennier]

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
is it important to play this game to understand future Bad company releases or nah?
this game isn't as bad as some make it out to be .. i'm waiting for more content in the next update .. as there's not quite enough to really judge this game on .. i mean i do like it so far :)

Reactions: Lennier

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I tried it and there isn't much to comment on so far but I think I'm just going to wait for Bad company chapter 2. I really hate the manlet MC and his tiny, weird shaped head, punchable face and giant forehead makes me not want to play as him, the girls are hot though.

Reactions: Nospamwss

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
LOL, I was wondering he looks familiar... damn people either bitch about the story being too close to Bruce Wayne now the main character looks like David Hogg... I aim for him to look a bit Douche kid way late bloomer. FYI He not the main character from Bad Company. You might remember him from Bad Company the last update he was the one who told the main character about suicide in his school.
Dude ur games are way too good XD

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Huh... Interesting choice using Ben Shapiro as an MC. Well, at least he's getting action in fantasyland right?

Hey dev, Can I make a request? No, no I'm not gonna ask you to change the MC, it's your game, you do what feels right to you. No, I want to ask.. Could you add in a scene or storyline where someone teaches ol Benny how Economics ACTUALLY works? That would be neat.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
More than 1 years without a single update.

As the main game "Bad Company" abandoned.
I guess this one too.

Abandoned tag should be added.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Seven months since last obvious post by the Dev (appears they were recovering from COVID-19), but no updates since.

Marked as Abandoned.