Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
(The Lewd Patcher included in the download file)

Overview: The does not convert all necessary lines into incest. So overall it improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release. Or provide a save file.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2022-11-28
Mod Version: 20221128
I have no idea how to make a mod for Android!

Mod Installation Instructions:

1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.16 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is included in the download file.)
    • Copy mod file(s) into Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  3. Note: In theory this mod should work with future Summertime Saga versions.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
Few more changes I got from Xaverion
Few more lines.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post

Last edited:

prodigalsunz

Oct 23, 2019
Getting this error on startup:
File "game/452326_additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpy", line 44: expected ':' not found.
translate ipatch button_erik_where_is_mrsj_97b9be04
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Reactions: skypie and k_777

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Getting this error on startup:
File "game/452326_additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpy", line 44: expected ':' not found.
translate ipatch button_erik_where_is_mrsj_97b9be04
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Looks like there was indeed a : missing.

Could you this file test again?

Reactions: jvdw92

prodigalsunz

Oct 23, 2019
Yup, no more crash on startup with the file above. thanks

Also I noticed in the lewdpatcher version it didn't patch Jenny's Diary. Does your patch cover this?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yup, no more crash on startup with the file above. thanks

Also I noticed in the lewdpatcher version it didn't patch Jenny's Diary. Does your patch cover this?
It depends, if it is text, I can try it. If those are pictures, I options are limited, because of lacking skills. But I will look after it.

If you find more, just tell. I'm just in the middle of the game, so there is much to check anyway.

Reactions: awa2w2

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It is normal text, so it should, I will try to add it. But it is in a *.json file, not like the other scripts, not sure if it works the same way.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
what did you change in diary? xD

I thought you'd change "[deb_name]" for "my mother".
"Diane" to "Aunt Diane"
and "[player_name]" to "my brother"

Reactions: satan10

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
what did you change in diary? xD

I thought you'd change "[deb_name]" for "my mother".
"Diane" to "Aunt Diane"
and "[player_name]" to "my brother"
Didn't you see any change?

[deb_name] should be Mom
Diane should be Aunt Diane
I didn't change [player_name], because using his first name is not unusual. But I can look and maybe change it few times to 'my brother'.

These are the exact changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could see the changes in the diary. I'm only wondering why it is necessary to put the json file in the tl\ipatch\scripts\data folder.

Last edited:

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I'm not sure, I changed the content of the json file itself, I didn't know it worked with the "old new".
So... before you put the new json, didn't the translation work with "old new"?
I ask because it's something new for me

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just deleted the folder tl and it still works. Must have made an error first time I tested it.
Maybe had Mom written [Mom], forgot not the first time to remove [].

This is good, so I can remove the game.rar and place upload only the rpyc-file.

Reactions: Keitaro420

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to be asking questions, but I figure it's the best place to get advice. I like modifying the dialogue of SS myself and I've done it on most releases. I used UNREN on this version and then tried to use unrpycGUI to turn the rpyc files into rpy files and works for all the files, but not the dialogue.rpyc files. Is there a reason that it's not working? Is there another way for me to do it that doesn't involve using python?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to be asking questions, but I figure it's the best place to get advice. I like modifying the dialogue of SS myself and I've done it on most releases. I used UNREN on this version and then tried to use unrpycGUI to turn the rpyc files into rpy files and works for all the files, but not the dialogue.rpyc files. Is there a reason that it's not working? Is there another way for me to do it that doesn't involve using python?
I had the same issue. I put the folder SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc direct in the in d:\

So I start unren.bat directly from d:\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc. I'm not sure why it worked after this. Maybe because I had characters like [] or ! in the folder names.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
That decompiler is'nt compatible with summertime, is outdated or something. I'm not a native english speaker.

TypeError: 'RevertableDict' object does not support item assignment
Code:
Decompiling C:/***/SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance\hallway\attic\dialogues.rpyc to C:/***/SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance\hallway\attic\dialogues.rpy...
Error while decompiling C:/***/SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance\hallway\attic\dialogues.rpyc:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 124, in worker
  File "<string>", line 97, in decompile_rpyc
  File "<string>", line 80, in read_ast_from_file
  File "decompiler\magic.py", line 599, in safe_loads
  File "pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "pickle.py", line 1198, in load_setitem

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
That decompiler is'nt compatible with summertime, is outdated or something. I'm not a native english speaker.

Code:
Decompiling C:/***/SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance\hallway\attic\dialogues.rpyc to C:/***/SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance\hallway\attic\dialogues.rpy...
Error while decompiling C:/***/SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance\hallway\attic\dialogues.rpyc:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 124, in worker
  File "<string>", line 97, in decompile_rpyc
  File "<string>", line 80, in read_ast_from_file
  File "decompiler\magic.py", line 599, in safe_loads
  File "pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "pickle.py", line 1198, in load_setitem
What do I use in order to fix it? Is there a different program that will work? I know there is an indentation error issue as well.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I hate it. It looks like that all the time Debbie speaks to Diane, calling her "Aunt Diane" it is changed into 'Aunt Diane' by the incest patch. I could not find it in the original files.

It's get even better, sometimes Erik says with the Incest patch 'my mom', but should only say mom.

The original Incest patch is pretty fucked up.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So, next is Diane and Debbie in the Pool.

In the scenes Debbie speaks to her twin sister always like this:
{b}Aunt Diane{/b}, I'm telling you. I've never seen anything like it!"

This issue is made be the original incest patch. So I converted them back the original text lines.

What did not work!!! Because the incest patch converts them back again... Yeah! :(

So I made Debbie use a nickname for Diane. Calling her "Dee". I hope this workaround is ok.

Other lines during this night event where used correctly. I think it is ok to use 'Aunt Diane', if she speaks with Jenny or MC about her twin sister. But not if she speaks directly with her.

So it maybe usefull to change other lines, too. If Debbie speaks to Diane using her Name. If you see such sentences, write them down and please tell me.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes