Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
Plus I had this idea of a “Crusoe Had it Easy” scenario (great game by the way and I highly recommend it) but have Mia and MC be cousins stranded on an island and give into each other.

Reactions: Keitaro420

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Been playing with this mod. It's my first time playing STS in a year, so the updated sister route is new to me. After you've had sex with her and around the time when you're trying to get her to be your girlfriend, there are two lines that don't work in the context of incest. First one is something like "I've known you all my life" and then "It'd be like dating my brother." Both of those claims are obviously true, and therefore unnecessary to say. One line should probably be removed altogether, and then the other one edited to say something like "It'd be weird to date my brother."

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Been playing with this mod. It's my first time playing STS in a year, so the updated sister route is new to me. After you've had sex with her and around the time when you're trying to get her to be your girlfriend, there are two lines that don't work in the context of incest. First one is something like "I've known you all my life" and then "It'd be like dating my brother." Both of those claims are obviously true, and therefore unnecessary to say. One line should probably be removed altogether, and then the other one edited to say something like "It'd be weird to date my brother."
Thanks. Yes, this would be really weird.

Instead of removing a sencence, changing is easier, so I would change it to:
MC: Why not?!
Sis: Because you are my Brother!
MC: ...
Sis: Dating you would be super weird!!!

I think this should be better.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
sorry, i don't understand what you mean
I mean lines like those:
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_89888e35 jenny You thought what, that I didn't really mean it the first two times I told you I'm not interested? game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 40
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_050cdda7 anon B-but- game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 41
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_9b09d806 jenny I DON'T WANNA DATE YOU, {b}[firstname!u]{/b}! game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 43
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_7bba8682 anon Why not?! game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 45
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_ec38c0b0 jenny Because we've known each other for like, our entire lives and dating you would be super weird!!! game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 47
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_eb780b0f anon ... game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 50
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_bb7ef4e1 jenny It would be like dating my brother or something... game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 52

Did you get them manually together or is there command with shift+o to create this list?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I mean lines like those:
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_89888e35 jenny You thought what, that I didn't really mean it the first two times I told you I'm not interested? game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 40
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_050cdda7 anon B-but- game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 41
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_9b09d806 jenny I DON'T WANNA DATE YOU, {b}[firstname!u]{/b}! game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 43
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_7bba8682 anon Why not?! game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 45
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_ec38c0b0 jenny Because we've known each other for like, our entire lives and dating you would be super weird!!! game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 47
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_eb780b0f anon ... game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 50
hallway_jenny_hallway_talk_bb7ef4e1 jenny It would be like dating my brother or something... game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpy 52

Did you get them manually together or is there command with shift+o to create this list?
you can create a file with all the dialogs with renpy sdk
renpy-14301.png

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Was just wondering if this mod is dead or being worked on still. It wont even let you into the game at the currant state sad days.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Was just wondering if this mod is dead or being worked on still. It wont even let you into the game at the currant state sad days.
What does not work excactly? (Edit: Ok, I see it, now. I must look into it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jellyluve

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't convert patch.rpyc to a rpy file with unren.bat. In the moment I'm not sure how to proceed.
There must be some changes in 19.5 which I do not understand.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
But I think I solved the error.
It does not crash anymore. Need some testing, but here is the file:
(Seems working fine with an old save. But please, if you find errors, write down the hole sentence and better add a save here just befor it happens.)

Reactions: Jellyluve

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I can't convert patch.rpyc to a rpy file with unren.bat. In the moment I'm not sure how to proceed.
There must be some changes in 19.5 which I do not understand.
donwload the un.rpyc of this link

put in the game folder, run the game, and it should decompiel the rpyc to rpy

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes