Did you changed yout patch? it still got me errors
Python:
    old "I found that time passed quickly when I was with {b}[deb_name]{/b}..."
    new "I found that time passed quickly when I was with {b}Mom{/b}..."
duplicated with iPatch

Reactions: Jellyluve
Jan 28, 2018
I've already thought of that,
Mia's father could be the brother of the MC's father, with the context of his death, Harol is depressed about being a cop and not being able to solve his brother's death, which leads him to have those family problems.
Okay, would Harold still be married to Helen in this scenario?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Okay, would Harold still be married to Helen in this scenario?
Of course, only that Helen distanced herself from MC's family considering that they didn't have the morals or practices that the church dictated, so Helen didn't look with good eyes that Mia and her cousin spent a lot of time together.

Jan 28, 2018
Of course, only that Helen distanced herself from MC's family considering that they didn't have the morals or practices that the church dictated, so Helen didn't look with good eyes that Mia and her cousin spent a lot of time together.
Okay, imagine Helen at Mia and MC’s wedding reception?

Reactions: Keitaro420

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Just so you guys know. This is happening with this version of the patch:

Full traceback:
File "patch.rpyc", line 126, in script
File "D:\Documentos 2\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\Documentos 2\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\Documentos 2\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "I found that time passed quickly when I was with {b}[deb_name]{/b}..." already exists at game/additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpy:383.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Thu Apr 09 22:23:06 2020

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Just so you guys know. This is happening with this version of the patch:

Full traceback:
File "patch.rpyc", line 126, in script
File "D:\Documentos 2\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\Documentos 2\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\Documentos 2\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "I found that time passed quickly when I was with {b}[deb_name]{/b}..." already exists at game/additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpy:383.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Thu Apr 09 22:23:06 2020
delete that and try this one

Reactions: Patbaconking123

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
old "Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and dad had stashed away."
new "Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}Mom{/b} and Dad had stashed away."
This is not working anymore. Keitaro420, any idea what is wrong?

Thought that maybe the solution, but it is not.
old "{pen=black}Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and Dad had stashed away.{/pen}"
new "{pen=black}Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}Mom{/b} and Dad had stashed away.{/pen}"

Last edited:

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
This is not working anymore. Keitaro420, any idea what is wrong?

Thought that maybe the solution, but it is not.
try this one
Python:
old "Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and {b}Dad{/b} had stashed away."
new "Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}Mom{/b} and Dad had stashed away."
the string changed from version 19.1 to 19.5
0.19.1: I was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and dad had stashed away
0.19.5: I was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and {b}Dad{/b} had stashed away.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
try this one
Python:
old "Using the key and stool, I was able to get into our attic.\nI had never been up there before.\nI was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and {b}Dad{/b} had stashed away."
the string changed from version 19.1 to 19.5
0.19.1: I was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and dad had stashed away
0.19.5: I was filled with excitement wondering what treasures {b}[deb_name]{/b} and {b}Dad{/b} had stashed away.

Aaaargh, I sat on my eyes... Thanks :)

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Only few small changes in the black screen texts.

More updates as soon I find new issues.

OR if someone report them!!!
(Please attach also a save of the moment when it happens.)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Again few updates. I hope I will get through the game in a few days to see the new stuff I have not seen, yet. And look if there must be something added.

I will never play all possible options, so I may not find everything. But may not much related to family and Erik's family I do not play.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Had a big mix-up.
Having a dozen text files open and Edit saving additionally sometimes the file with txt ending, did not help much, too. I hope every works fine, now. What I have checked so far with my saves looked good.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Do you only have to put in this file (dialogue200) in the game folder and nothing else or are we supposed to combine it with the file from the original post?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Do you only have to put in this file (dialogue200) in the game folder and nothing else or are we supposed to combine it with the file from the original post?
ups, no man, is not for the mod, is for the modder xD, is a recopilation of all the dialogues of the game, just in case tha him want to add new of them to de mod.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes