Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Are you going to be adding the Lewdpatcher incest patch into your mod going forward? Because if so, you might want to change the line on the first post about how you need to install the Lewdpatcher mod first. If this was just a one time thing when trying to figure out how to get the diary working, then oh well.
I do not plan to have it together for long. But I crossed out the part with both must installed. I think I know what is the reason, but when I tested it, it didn't work. I must check where my error is. Depending how much sentences I get reported, I will be more motivated to check it out. :)

Edit:
LOOK AFTER ONE OF MY LATEST POSTS I MADE IN THIS THREAD FOR THE FILE!!!

Last edited:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I guess their is no way to change the "but you aren't his mother" line ? I dont remember what it was before.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Lol i'm annoying but i still have an "Aunt diane" for the blowjob scene
Which sentence/scene exactly?

If you install this dialogue identifier in the game folder, you get on the bottom left side a code which looks for example like "ano01_cops_wakeup_c99eb33b".
You can remove it anytime you want!

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks again.Well just if i can also help for the patch it's when she give him a blowjob for the first time (he is asleep)

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Which sentence/scene exactly?

If you install this dialogue identifier in the game folder, you get on the bottom left side a code which looks for example like "ano01_cops_wakeup_c99eb33b".
You can remove it anytime you want!
It's mom_night_suck_ and many number varying with each time you advance.Hope it will help.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it this sentence "... Maybe {b}Diane{/b} is right; perhaps I should just relax and let myself go." Just with Aunt Diane?

I added it to be sure. It does not changed to Aunt Diane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Is it this sentence "... Maybe {b}Diane{/b} is right; perhaps I should just relax and let myself go." Just with Aunt Diane?

Yes, has she speak to herself about her sister she would never say Aunt Diane lol, just "Diane".

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017

It has been updated ? Maybe i've tried too fast but in my end the line :If it is consentual... So what? Works perfectly but i still have "Aunt Diane" for the blowjob scene.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It has been updated ? Maybe i've tried too fast but in my end the line :If it is consentual... So what? Works perfectly but i still have "Aunt Diane" for the blowjob scene.
No, was lazy

Here:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
No, was lazy

Here:
Thanks! And no need to justify or anything it's already really nice of you to loose your time to help me, thanks again, hope i will not have to bother you,but if i find something i'll post it here.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
No, was lazy

Here:
Find two "Aunt Diane" more in the pool scene :the line i'm perfectly okay with just using my fingers Aunt Diane and, don't get your hopes up Aunt Diane.(Not sure if the line devoted your life to your kids, mom is a joke, or an error though)

Boigne

Dec 17, 2018
Can you guys help out a real idiot in trying to get this to work? Are these files compatible with Android beacause no matter what I download, my saved games and new games all seem to be the standard Frank's friend dialogue.

Simply put, can you confirm what files I need, where I put them and what saved files (if any) I should use or delete?

I did DL the new Lewdpatch but that didn't seem to make any difference.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Thanks! And no need to justify or anything it's already really nice of you to loose your time to help me, thanks again, hope i will not have to bother you,but if i find something i'll post it here.
Thanks for the input, every text line found will help to make this game better. :)

Find two "Aunt Diane" more in the pool scene :the line i'm perfectly okay with just using my fingers Aunt Diane and, don't get your hopes up Aunt Diane.(Not sure if the line devoted your life to your kids, mom is a joke, or an error though)
I will look at them, maybe they got new codes due changes in the game.

Can you guys help out a real idiot in trying to get this to work? Are these files compatible with Android beacause no matter what I download, my saved games and new games all seem to be the standard Frank's friend dialogue.

Simply put, can you confirm what files I need, where I put them and what saved files (if any) I should use or delete?

I did DL the new Lewdpatch but that didn't seem to make any difference.
Sadly I do not know how to solve issues with android. Sorry. :-( I hope someone else can help you.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes