Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SolidBlock

Sep 6, 2018
Another quick fix is needed on the part where you call the dealership to fix your Mom's car after the mob destroys the engine. It happens when she asks for the name on the vehicle and instead of calling her Debbie Cummings it calls her Mom Cummings. I'm not sure if it matters, but I have already done most of Josephine's storyline, so that could possibly effect some of the dialogue.

Reactions: Smiruk

SolidBlock

Sep 6, 2018
Similar problem to the previous one. When at the bank and asking Tina about my Dad, she asks his name and MC says Dad Cummings instead of his name.

Reactions: Smiruk

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I don't understand the intructions, do the patches need to be in at the same time or not?
Don't install the Lewdpatcher patch.
" In the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder! "

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
" In the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder! "
Hope you''ll be able to update the lines anytime soon, even if i easily realise it's a boring thing to do. I wait for it, as it somewhat "break my immersion" when i end up on this type of lines lol.

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
Does the game work with both "Additional Lines Incest Mod" and "Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.01 (with game_overrides)" installed at the same time ?
Sorry if it has been asked before.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Does the game work with both "Additional Lines Incest Mod" and "Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.01 (with game_overrides)" installed at the same time ?
Sorry if it has been asked before.
It should I have both installed and no issues yet but I haven't finished playing through the new content yet

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for this, I'm a new player and this whole 'landlady' thing seemed weird AF. Then I read on Reddit it's because of some weird crackdown on incest content, which is so weird to me. Where I live incest is legal even, so that seems overly puritanical out of nowhere. Much more authentic with this patch!

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
For a short moment I thought "Hey, new version of the game,..... but why 20.6, should it not be 20.8". Ok, it is only a Halloween update + bugfixes.

I decided already to play the game again with 20.8. But only after the Naughty Mod has a stable updated version!

I think after the main story, there will be not so much to do for this mod for the next few updates. So it will be very likely that this mod is after 20.8 for a while compatible. With maybe only minor updates necessary.

I do not always react on PM's, but I read them and put the mentioned lines in my todo list!

Reactions: CaiNanE

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm going to assume that the lewd patcher is included. When something is grammatically incorrect I'm already doubting the instructions.

It should be 'At the moment the lewd patcher is included,'

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm going to assume that the lewd patcher is included. When something is grammatically incorrect I'm already doubting the instructions.

It should be 'At the moment the lewd patcher is included,'
Thanks, english is not my native language, so this is very helpful!

It's not working with the current version of the game at least not for me
Just downloading 20.7 and will check it.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
idk why but i get the disclaimer that this zip is containing a virus all of a sudden
Which virus was found?

Just downloaded my own file and checked it with the virus scanner Alvira. No virus found.

Maybe the heuristic setting of your scanner is to high. Heuristic is for unknown viruses and produce often false positives.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes