Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
What's the exact order to install with lewd patcher?
is it first? or second?
It's seemingly confused
On the first page, written in red, it tells you that this version already has the Lewd Patch already installed. But for the current version only.

1606798774876.png

If you installed Lewd Patch, remove it or this mod will not work.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Got some more scenes that needs corrected. Eve getting caught with a bag of weed. Yumi talking to Eve:

1606799933329.png

Should be "Rap" not "Wrap". Wrap is something that you use to cover a gift or when you get a food item.

While talking on the phone to the car dealership about MC's Mom's engine:

1606810289509.png

And when the Goons are inside the house:

1606812707255.png

I don't know if you can do anything about this one:

1606813040551.png

Or This one:

1606814056167.png

Debbie and Diane in the pool together, Debbie says Aunt Diane:

1606841114912.png

Same pool scene Diane calls Debbie Mom:

1606841326618.png

Okay, I think that's all this time. I'll add more if I see anything else.

Reactions: Toweke

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
It used to work for Android now it doesn't work. what happened? And didn't it used to have a file with images that replaced things like Eriks fathers letter and the messages that tell you unlocked sleeping in the moms bed and bedroom and other things

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
In the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder! if the patch from lewd patcher is needed for this to work why should i remove it it doesn't make sense or im not getting it, plese explain this to me.
Yeah, it's very confusing. He should have just said to just install this mod and forget about the lewd patcher if it isn't needed anymore at all.

Greyson88

Sep 19, 2020
Can someone help explain to me what Im looking at? Everything was good until that Halloween update.:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 94, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 95, in _execute_python_hide
NameError: global name 'sav' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 94, in script
  File "C:\Users\grson\Desktop\Sumtim3.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\grson\Desktop\Sumtim3.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 94, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 95, in _execute_python_hide
NameError: global name 'sav' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Tue Jan 19 09:16:01 2021

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is this still getting updated??
It will get updated after the next update and the naughty update is working with it. I do not want to play the main story before it is complete.
Normally I would not play the game before it goes up 2-3 full numbers, but for the main story I will make an exception, because I do not expect that they will have much stuff in later upates which need modified for incest. So the biggest issue will be the main story.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
But I will add the stuff posted by BadWolf71 few posts ago which I didn't saw this weekend. (Also the posts he made in november.)

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have updated Jenny's diary. If someone has a save, please test it.

This is WITHOUT the lewdpatcher mod. You need to get and INSTAll the rpa file from the lewdpatcher page (see on top of this page in yellow)!!!

Delete 'patch.rpy' and 'patch.rpyc' out of the game folder if they are still in it. There should be only 'patch-v0.20.5.rpa'.

I will do later few more issues I got reported. The first page will be updated after everyting I have on my table is included.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Just a warning about my previous post, the old patch-v0.20.5.rpa may not work with the new game. I'm sure whoever is making it will update it sooner or later...

Just downloading Summertime Sage 20.8, making everything ready to play and mod the game. Just wait for the Naughty Mod. I do not play without it! :)

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Just a warning about my previous post, the old patch-v0.20.5.rpa may not work with the new game. I'm sure whoever is making it will update it sooner or later...

Just downloading Summertime Sage 20.8, making everything ready to play and mod the game. Just wait for the Naughty Mod. I do not play without it! :)
Just hope it works with the android port of the game

manneychin

May 8, 2017

So will you be updating this (i.e. Additional Lines Incest) mod?

Do you wait for other mod(s) before you start? e.g. Naughty Mod or the incest patch that pops up on lewdpatcher.com?

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
updating this (i.e. Additional Lines Incest) mod?

Do you wait for other mod(s) before you start?
I can only update if I play the game, so I wait first for the naughty mod. I do not know how long Lewdpatcher need to get an update for STS, so I will start without it or try the 20.5 version.

Reactions: manneychin
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes