Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Keitaro420
Maybe you could look at this.
I found the same sentence twice in the list of sentences and but I still get "My Friend's car needs...."

translate ipatch debXX_call_home_garage_car_friends_9b26ec6b:
anon "My Mother's car needs a new engine and I'd like you to check the warranty."

translate ipatch debXX_call_home_garage_car_49ceef26:
anon "My Mother's car needs a new engine and I'd like you to check the warranty."
I don't know, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Did you try changing the sentence with old/new

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
What I would have asked:
- put a experimental medicine in the poison cabinet of the hospital, which prevents the horrible issues with incest, if someone has it activated.
What are the horrible issues that you were talking about ?
Sorry, haven't played in months so don't remember.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I don't know, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Did you try changing the sentence with old/new
I try it.

What are the horrible issues that you were talking about ?
Sorry, haven't played in months so don't remember.
Does not happen in the game! :)
It is just a game, but knowing what could happen if two people make incest babies reduces the fun a little bit.

Reactions: Toxic404

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
so for installation does the order matter? or do i just install both your mod and the lewdpatcher and it works?
there are three files.
a textfile that can u ignore because just read it.
and the two other files are related so u need both of them.
just copy them into the game folder and you are good to go

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
I'm confused, in the installation spoiler it says " The lewd patcher NOT included, install patch-v0.20.5.rpa or newer in the game folder, too! "

But above the Attatchments it says " In the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder! "

So, which one is it ? :unsure:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Sothyr thank you for answer me question in the main thread!
Tonight if i have time i try you mod.
This game need an incest patch and thanks to you i can play it in the right way.
If i find any strange linee as you write on the page 1 i report it here. So to help and improve the patch much more^^
Thanks again

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi Sothyr thank you for answer me question in the main thread!
Tonight if i have time i try you mod.
This game need an incest patch and thanks to you i can play it in the right way.
If i find any strange linee as you write on the page 1 i report it here. So to help and improve the patch much more^^
Thanks again
Only issue is, that I have not played everything from the main story line, so some lines will maybe not changed. As soon I find new lines which need to be incestified, I will update it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just updated in the OP the mod.

It changes a few sentences of a conversation between MC and Liu about MC's Friends.

Reactions: bakasto

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If someone wants to play incestified, I just started the endgame. Or I believe I did by entering the car on the hill. Just wait. I put it in my additional incest lines mod as soon I finished it.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
If someone wants to play incestified, I just started the endgame. Or I believe I did by entering the car on the hill. Just wait. I put it in my additional incest lines mod as soon I finished it.
"endgame"? What do you mean? I haven't played 0.20.9 yet & I don't understand what you're saying here.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Mod is updated. I should have everything family related incestified. If you still find something, post a screenshot.

"endgame"? What do you mean? I haven't played 0.20.9 yet & I don't understand what you're saying here.
If you have not played it, I will not spoil it. Has nothing to do with the Marvel movie. That I used the word 'endgame' makes it sound more important than it may be.

Phoenix72

Jul 31, 2019
I have installed the latest version of game, (in game folder) I inserted latest incest patch and additional lines patch.

get the following error when running:

No handlers could be found for logger "root"

Any clue how to rectify this error?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have installed the latest version of game, (in game folder) I inserted latest incest patch and additional lines patch.

get the following error when running:

No handlers could be found for logger "root"

Any clue how to rectify this error?
To be sure it works without Naughty Tribute Mod, I unpacked the whole game in a new folder, put my mod and the lewdpatcher file in the game folder and can start the game normally.

I can't find anything helpful in the files you attached. I do not change any files mentioned in those error files, just change sentences.

Nothing else installed or modified? Or installed a newer version of the game or another mod over an existing game folder?

Reactions: Phoenix72

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Sothyr, please consider using the below proposals for how this thread is named, how this mod is versioned and how the 1st post is worded because:
  • The current 1st post is a mess resulting from lots of edits over time. It needs to be cleaned up and compacted (it's far too long & shouty). My proposal is about showing only what's necessary without the user having to scroll. In the future, if you need to add more verbose info to the 1st post add it as notes in Change Log - Latest Version, just to keep the 1st post as short as possible.
  • You should switch to using a versioning system for this mod similar to the one used by Naughty Tribute Mod. Joining the version number of the base game with the version number of your mod provides clarity. I know your mod is likely to work with many base game versions but that that's just good intention and, importantly, not guaranteed. You're developing the mod on top of a certain base game version and with at least 2 other mods installed at specific versions. Consequently, you should be clear on how your mod is most likely to work and less firm on statements that it will work with other game versions since this is not really tested.

This took some time to write so please give it a consideration. I consider your mod valuable and want to see it maintained as best as possible. If you have questions on anything I will answer.

Proposal 1: You should rename the thread as: Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.0] [Sothyr]

From now on, whenever you release what you feel is a small change to the mod you should increase just the 2nd part of your version number (i.e. 0.20.9-2.1 > 0.20.9-2.2 > ... > 0.20.9-2.9 > 0.20.9-2.10 > 0.20.9-2.11 ...). When you release what you feel is a major change to the mod (e.g. when you update the mod for a major new SS version) you should increase the 1st part of your version number and reset the 2nd to 0 (i.e. 0.21.0-3.0 > 0.21.0-3.1 ...).

Optionally, you could reset your version number (like NT Mod does going back to 1.0 with every SS release) but IMO that's confusing and it's better to always increase the version no.

Note also that you can include the mod version number (i.e. 0.20.9-2.0) just in the archive (rar) file name and keep your actual mod files named the same every time (which is probably best).

Proposal 2: Modify the 1st post as follows (you can get the exact BB code from this post):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview: This mod improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2021-04-01
Mod Version: 0.20.9-2.0

Mod Installation Instructions:
  1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.9 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    • Note: This mod improves upon what Lewd Patcher incest patch already offers so the latter is required
  3. Copy mod file "additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc" in Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  4. Note: In theory this mod should work with many past/future Summertime Saga versions. In practice it's known to work with the Summertime Saga version & mods as recommended above.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
  • v0.20.9-2.0:
    • Summertime Saga v0.20.9 should now be fully covered
    • Known Issues:
      • There is one problem with "Where's Mrs. Johnson? ". It appears also in Anna's button script. So it can't be changed in the moment. If anyone has an idea...

Mod Change Log - Older Versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post

Phoenix72

Jul 31, 2019
Sothyr, Thank you, for some reason I was not thinking and trying to open it through Renpy and not directly from exe.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Updated the first post as suggested earlier.

There is one sentence at the end of Nadya's route, which need a change. And maybe another one, which is in the mod, but forget to change.

Reactions: manneychin
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes