Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Where in the heck is the download?
In OP you have attached file "additional_incest_lines_mod.rar" and also in OP you have link to original incest patch from Lewd Patcher because you need this two file together.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
ss elim 1.png
Should be more like: But ... to his own family...

ss elim 2.png
Should be more like: They've got my family!

ss elim 3.png
Should be more like: ... I can't leave my girls ...

Reactions: Red Sand

Ace543231

Dec 25, 2018
1617704960420.png

At the beginning of the latest story update when mc tells Tony & Maria about getting Rump arrested, just changing friends to family should be enough. Also wanted to say thanks for the mod, works great :).

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
A small update, just a sentence, but not unimportant, thanks for reporting. I will update the file in the OP, too

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this, but... do i need to re-start the game from 0 to use the incest patch? Last version i play was the 0.20.7.
So do i need to start a new game again?
Thank you

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I'd really like to make some dialogue changes on my own and do it without butchering the files. Sothyr - how difficult is it to make changes? Can you write a quick tutorial here?

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Just so I understand it correctly: does this mean we won't have to wait for the 20.9 Lewdpatcher incest patch? The 20.5 patch and this mod is all we need to get STS 20.9 completely incestified?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Just so I understand it correctly: does this mean we won't have to wait for the 20.9 Lewdpatcher incest patch? The 20.5 patch and this mod is all we need to get STS 20.9 completely incestified?
You probably won't get the official incest patch 0.20.9, because if you were going to get it, it would have been here a long time ago, but to answer your question, just combine the last official incest patch 0.20.5 with the last version of the mod from this thread and you have the game version 0.20.9 all with incest.

If you find any dialogues that have not been changed and do not match the incest, post a screen shot in this thread and a modder will probably try to fix it.

Reactions: rommeltje

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
You probably won't get the official incest patch 0.20.9, because if you were going to get it, it would have been here a long time ago, but to answer your question, just combine the last official incest patch 0.20.5 with the last version of the mod from this thread and you have the game version 0.20.9 all with incest.
Well, the 20.5 patch arrived about a month after the 20.5 release, if I'm not mistaken, so it could still come, I think. It's only been two weeks since the 20.9 release.

But either way, good to know that this combo does the trick as well!

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well, the 20.5 patch arrived about a month after the 20.5 release, if I'm not mistaken, so it could still come, I think. It's only been two weeks since the 20.9 release.

But either way, good to know that this combo does the trick as well!
Maybe it was, I don't remember exactly, but anyway if anything the official patch unfortunately isn't perfect and using only it even for a given version of the game it doesn't correctly replace all dialogues to fit incest, so this mod from this thread is still an indispensable addition to this game if someone wants to play a version where the dialogues fit under incest.

Reactions: rommeltje

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Maybe it was, I don't remember exactly, but anyway if anything the official patch unfortunately isn't perfect and using only it even for a given version of the game it doesn't correctly replace all dialogues to fit incest, so this mod from this thread is still an indispensable addition to this game if someone wants to play a version where the dialogues fit under incest.
Good to know! I haven't played this game since version 17.5, so I wasn't aware of the (lack of) quality of the recent patches.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes