Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Terafugia

Aug 17, 2019
Wait, sorry if I'm being stupid, but if I only need to paste the .rpyc into the \game file, then why there are also a .rpy in the same rar?
Puzzled me also. I put both files into the game directory. I don't suppose one could be for the mac?

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
Of course not, this mod only adds incest to the game and if you want have also naughty tribute mod you have to install it additionally as a separate mod by downloading its latest version from the thread with this mod.
Okie, was confused since the post mentioned something about naughty tribute mod but I understand now. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

Urban Sage

May 17, 2020
okay bros there is a problem , the car dealership isn't unlocking even after debbie told me to go to the dealership .. is this because I installed the incest mod ??

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
okay bros there is a problem , the car dealership isn't unlocking even after debbie told me to go to the dealership .. is this because I installed the incest mod ??
To unlock car dealership you have to work in Tony's pizzeria several times until he tells you to buy a scooter to deliver pizzas and this will unlock you car dealership so the incest mod has nothing to do with it.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
The correct names when prompted at the begining of the game are: "Mom" and "Sister" correct ?
Or is "Mom" and "Jenny" better ? Or should we keep the default names ?

Meaning, if i go with those names the dialogue will make the most sense correct ?

And what about the aunt btw, should we then namer her just "Aunt" or "Aunt (Her Name)"'

Id appreciate it if somebody could give clarification on this.

Last edited:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Sothyr Also i wanted to report that Mrs. Johnson the first time she appears outside of the house says Mom when it should be Debbie instead.

I'll start new game with the names left on Default, i guess this is how the game is supposed to be played with this mod.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes