Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bonerkiller128

May 10, 2021
I'm having an issue. The OP says " Copy mod file "additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc" " but the mod I can download is a .RAR file. The lewdpatcher mod is also a .RAR file. The game doesn't seem to recognize this. Mario4don's post above has an .RPA file that the game does recognize but it is only the original incest patch not the additional incest patch. Am I just an idiot? Am I missing something? Or neither? Any help would be appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: AcTePuKc

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm having an issue. The OP says " Copy mod file "additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc" " but the mod I can download is a .RAR file. The lewdpatcher mod is also a .RAR file. The game doesn't seem to recognize this. Mario4don's post above has an .RPA file that the game does recognize but it is only the original incest patch not the additional incest patch. Am I just an idiot? Am I missing something? Or neither? Any help would be appreciated.
You need to unzip these rar files using any unzipping software.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
The correct names when prompted at the begining of the game are: "Mom" and "Sister" correct ?
Or is "Mom" and "Jenny" better ? Or should we keep the default names ?

Meaning, if i go with those names the dialogue will make the most sense correct ?

And what about the aunt btw, should we then namer her just "Aunt" or "Aunt (Her Name)"
If I recall correct: You can change Names, and MC and Sister call Mom "Mom", others call her "Debbie" (or Name you input). And other People say "your Aunt Diane", but uou say "Aunt Diane", but Mom call her just "Diane" (or again name you Input).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So will this mod work with the new lewd I-patch when it comes out or does the modder have to update the mod for that? (Lewd I-patch is v.20.9 so already newer than the Lewd I-patch givin here).

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
It still work for the old content like the mom and mc and mr. Johnson but the new lesbian scene between Debbie and her sister is with a messed up dialogue.

Reactions: Smiruk and AcTePuKc

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Hopefully, the author will update it for 20.10 but might wait for the actual release which will take few months as they are on 40% still :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Cant wait to this additional patch update! For now i have game v0.20.11 + the new v0.20.1.1 incest patch and have added the additional lines v0.20.9.2.2.
I do not know how weird the story go with only this... but at last i mitigated the stupid no incest story for patreon rules...

Reactions: MeInDisguise

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Sothyr just to understand are this additional lines incest patch on hold? Someone know if the additional lines soon or later will be updated? I really like how Sothyr work, that extra linee was really cool and well done. So just to understand if soon or later we have an update^^

Thank you

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Is this on hold or just abandoned?
I'm assuming its on hold since the last update wasn't nothing huge but the next one (whenever it is released) is the tech up which will be pretty big so I think he is just waiting until then but it still works with the current version of the game but there are still some lines and journal entries that need fixing but like i said probably waiting until the next major update to do so. Did you try messaging the author directly?

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
At the end of the 20.5 update if you go visit Yumi in the police car out front of your house and ask about "Mom and Jenny", Yumi will say "How are your housemates holding up?". I think it should be "How are your family holding up?".
How *is your family holding up...

(Because 'housemates' is plural but not a single "entity", as housemates/roommates can be replaced by others, but your family is a unit, and constant until a death in the family occurs. So the grammar in that sentence, is like Yumi is speaking about them as one group/entity/unit, and therefore 'Is', is more appropriate english in that sentence.)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes