Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does this mod work with v0.20.12?
a new update is out will this still work?
It should work fine. Only if some of the old stuff got changed, it could make sone sentences not working.

After we get the full tech update, I will look after the previous reported issues and if new stuff for Mom, Sis or Aunt need a change.

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021
:)Thank you so much for your great mod. You are a fantastic creator. I missed you on . It was a little bit of time, to find you here. Please go on, your work is fantastic.;)

Aqiriza

Oct 20, 2019
hey, can you reupload both patches (lewdpatcher and the incest lines) cause it seems they have been taken down by cloudflare

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Can't reupload anything in the moment, it is hard even to get anything posted or even get the page loaded.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Old version, should be still compatible. Just new lines will be still not incestified. Also few undetected or reported lines are not changed.

(Posted it again 3 posts later)

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
And here the old lewd patch, still necessary. (Posted it again 2 posts later)

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Sothyr

Wow.. posts are barely 30mins old and Cloudflare already has targeted both for TOS violations...
come on Cloudflare.. stay out of our downloads!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks Sothyr - wonder if this will be the new normal for files directly attached to the forum. If they are peeking inside of files for certain text strings, and even inside common unprotected compressed files, this will be interesting, in an annoying way.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
(The Lewd Patcher is also attached to this post, till it is available again on Lewdpatcher)

Overview: This mod improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2021-04-06
Mod Version: 0.20.9-2.2

Mod Installation Instructions:

1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.9 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is also attached to this post, till it is available again on Lewdpatcher)
    • Note: This mod improves upon what Lewd Patcher incest patch already offers so the latter is required
  3. Copy mod file "additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc" in Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  4. Note: In theory this mod should work with many past/future Summertime Saga versions. In practice it's known to work with the Summertime Saga version & mods as recommended above.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
  • 0.20.9-2.2
    • few more sentences, now should be everything covered, I hope. :)

• v0.20.9-2.0:
    • Summertime Saga v0.20.9 should now be fully covered
    • Known Issues:
      • There is one problem with "Where's Mrs. Johnson? ". It appears also in Anna's button script. So it can't be changed in the moment. If anyone has an idea...

Mod Change Log - Older Versions:

Mod Download Instructions:
See file(s) attached to this post
how to download?????

trojan66

Nov 2, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the locker. Whenever I try to open it in that first scene with the girl with the key game crashes. It says it lacks some patched locker jpg

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
There seems to be a problem with the locker. Whenever I try to open it in that first scene with the girl with the key game crashes. It says it lacks some patched locker jpg
Having the same issue, anybody know why this is happening?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes