Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Typically patches only need to be updated if it's a script.rpy edit because the patch is using the script.rpy from that version of the game.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Not sure if this problem have been posted before, but the line "Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home. She's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her..." at the start of the game isn't being replaced. I checked the patch.rpyc file and saw that the old line that was specified for replacement was different.

(Line 1214)
old "Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only one other tenant living there with her..."

It's "and only her daughter living there with her..." in the game and "and only one other tenant living there with her..." in the patch.rpyc file.

Popworld

Dec 26, 2017
PASSWORD: SumTim
So it's a little funny that the password is everywhere, including the name of the archive file - but it appears to no longer be the password. Password given "SumTim" no longer seems to work. (Even tried all caps "SUMTIM" and even "sumtime" but none of them work.)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So it's a little funny that the password is everywhere, including the name of the archive file - but it appears to no longer be the password. Password given "SumTim" no longer seems to work. (Even tried all caps "SUMTIM" and even "sumtime" but none of them work.)
I just downloaded the file again. 'SumTim' still works fine, only S and T are capital letters. I used the Password only, because without it, the files get deleted afte a short while. Try the attached files.

You need also game.zip from this post!

Last edited:
Reactions: MZ214

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Keitaro420

Could you upload the text lines of the newest version? I will look if I can find the error in the patch.rpyc mentioned earlier, but I am not able to start renpy_744_sdk to create them.

I tried also version 8.0.3 and 7.5.0, but same issue. :-(

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I tried to find the error in the patch file, found even the original in the rpy-files, but I do not see what is wrong.

It looks different than I remember those lines:
show text _ ("Once I got back home I headed upstairs to fix the bathroom sink.\nI replaced the joint with a new length of pipe and tightened it as much as I could.\nIt kind of felt weird having {b}[deb_name]{/b} and {b}[jen_name]{/b} watch me the whole time.\nLucky for me, the repairs went smoothly...") as caption
This from
locations\home\entrance\hallway\shower\dialogues.txt
seems not to work anymore if I try to translate with the following code:

old "Once I got back home I headed upstairs to fix the bathroom sink.\nI replaced the joint with a new length of pipe and tightened it as much as I could.\nIt kind of felt weird having {b}[deb_name]{/b} and {b}[jen_name]{/b} watch me the whole time.\nLucky for me, the repairs all went smoothly..."
new "Once I got back home I headed upstairs to fix the bathroom sink.\nI replaced the joint with a new length of pipe and tightened it as much as I could.\nIt kind of felt weird having {b}Mom{/b} and {b}[jen_name]{/b} watch me the whole time.\nLucky for me, the repairs all went smoothly..."
Does anyone have a solution for this?

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I know I'm a little late to the party but I ran into the same issue and figured it out. The issue was with the incest mod itself. If you go to the summertime saga page and download the updated incest patch (one with the asterisk next to it) that will fix it
Hella necro-ing, but thank you for being late to the party. Exactly the problem I had and that was the exact solution I needed!

Reactions: person43

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hella necro-ing, but thank you for being late to the party. Exactly the problem I had and that was the exact solution I needed!
Where did you get the mod from the summertime saga page? I cannot find it. (From the F95 page Summertime Saga page. Ok, found it and put both in the OP of this thread!)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes