Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KaBlah

Mar 27, 2018
Doesn't work. At the top of the game Jenny refers to Debbie as Mom one time, and then for the remainder all I see is Debbie, unless I rename her Mom (in which case people who aren't her children still call her Mom) which seems kind of silly.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Doesn't work. At the top of the game Jenny refers to Debbie as Mom one time, and then for the remainder all I see is Debbie, unless I rename her Mom (in which case people who aren't her children still call her Mom) which seems kind of silly.
Do you have a save file with this issue, because I never had this problem.

KueztionX

Jul 28, 2017
(The Lewd Patcher included in the download file)

Overview: The does not convert all necessary lines into incest. So overall it improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release. Or provide a save file.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2022-11-5
Mod Version: 20221105

Mod Installation Instructions:
  1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.9 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is included in the download file.)
    • Copy mod file(s) into Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  3. Note: In theory this mod should work with future Summertime Saga versions.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
Few more changes I got from Xaverion
Few more lines.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post
This lines

1669622713858.png

NullHorizon

Nov 28, 2022
Is there some way of getting this to work with the android version, or do I just have to suck it up and play on my computer? I've gotten used to playing from my phone, but ever since I learned about the whole incest deal, it's become more and more difficult (now impossible, hence my quest for the truth, heh) to reconcile the absurdity of the dialogue. I mean I always thought it felt really weird, it's just that now I know WHY, y'know?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is there some way of getting this to work with the android version, or do I just have to suck it up and play on my computer? I've gotten used to playing from my phone, but ever since I learned about the whole incest deal, it's become more and more difficult (now impossible, hence my quest for the truth, heh) to reconcile the absurdity of the dialogue. I mean I always thought it felt really weird, it's just that now I know WHY, y'know?
I have sadly no idea how to install it on Android. But it should be possible.

Check the Naughty Tribute mod, maybe the installation instructions of this mod helps.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Not sure if it works on phones with Android 12 or higher cause mine is Android 11.

Connect your phone to your PC in transfer files mode.
Then navigate to "PC NAME"\"PHONE NAME"\Internal shared storage\Android\data\com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga\files\game.
Then just copy all the files to the "game" folder. If it doesn't exist, create it.

Then done. Enjoy.

Reactions: Sothyr

Epicgaymer21

Nov 26, 2022
(The Lewd Patcher included in the download file)

Overview: The does not convert all necessary lines into incest. So overall it improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release. Or provide a save file.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2022-11-28
Mod Version: 20221128

Mod Installation Instructions:
  1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.16 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is included in the download file.)
    • Copy mod file(s) into Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  3. Note: In theory this mod should work with future Summertime Saga versions.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
Few more changes I got from Xaverion
Few more lines.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post
hey can you make a vid of how to put the mod in the game because am not very good at computer stuff?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
hey can you make a vid of how to put the mod in the game because am not very good at computer stuff?
I am not really a video maker.
You must open the game folder.
And drag and drop the files from Winrar into the game folder.
1678711302534.png

XXXarol

Sep 12, 2019
I found a couple of places where the incest dialogue could use a tune up. When the MC is arguing with Jenny, she says "my mom" instead of just "mom"

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I found a couple of places where the incest dialogue could use a tune up. When the MC is arguing with Jenny, she says "my mom" instead of just "mom"

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes