Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Sothyr, I added a couple more lines, fixed some minor capitalization issue and replaced one of Jenny's diary entry. I've attached the .rpy and .rpyc files and the changelogs which also include a couple of notes at the end.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
(The Lewd Patcher included in the download file)

Overview: The does not convert all necessary lines into incest. So overall it improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release. Or provide a save file.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2022-11-28
Mod Version: 20221128

Mod Installation Instructions:
  1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.16 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is included in the download file.)
    • Copy mod file(s) into Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  3. Note: In theory this mod should work with future Summertime Saga versions.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
Few more changes I got from Xaverion
Few more lines.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post
Can you make an apk incest mod for the latest version?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
haven't played for a long time but is it seem that, when the mom and the aunt Diane have fun together and think they are alone, Debbie still call her sister "aunt Diane" is it me who didn't install something right or it's just still the case ? Thanks.

MrMoppy

Mar 23, 2020
It keeps crashing for me, I think I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me out with this?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It keeps crashing for me, I think I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me out with this?
I removed the line which is making the error. Or maybe is the issue. I have no idea why you get this error. I didn't have this issue.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Sothyr, I added a couple more lines, fixed some minor capitalization issue and replaced one of Jenny's diary entry. I've attached the .rpy and .rpyc files and the changelogs which also include a couple of notes at the end.
Hey there. Can I just replace the rpyc file that comes from this mod with yours?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes