Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I used this "UnRen-forall" and I could normally unpack/decompile RPA files.
This works. Only decompiled rpyc files are not working. Or better Summertime Saga crashes if they get decompiled. Same with un.rpyc.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
This works. Only decompiled rpyc files are not working. Or better Summertime Saga crashes if they get decompiled. Same with un.rpyc.
You can use to view rpyc files. Sometimes it only decompiles the file partially, but should work most of the time.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You can use to view rpyc files. Sometimes it only decompiles the file partially, but should work most of the time.
It is necessary to decompile all files to be able to get all the sentences with their identifier code.

Bakeer44

Jun 1, 2023
I somewhat updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachedments updated.
how do i use this exactly?

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Can you update for the new version Please?
There's already an update in my post.
I somewhat updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD FILES.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachments updated.

oofoo

Apr 14, 2018
I keep getting "
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/patch.rpy", line 24: invalid syntax
            what = re.sub(ur"(?<!Aunt )Diane", u"Aunt Diane", what, 0, re.IGNORECASE)
                             ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Sun Jun 16 15:05:56 2024
"

when trying to start the game with the mod.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I keep getting "
Code:

^

Sun Jun 16 15:05:56 2024
"

when trying to start the game with the mod.
That's the old patch. For summertime saga 21.0.0 patch, download the latest version from my post below.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachments updated.

Chcstyll

May 17, 2020
i have a error issu:
Code:

^

Tue Jun 18 12:07:07 2024
Version: summertimesaga-21.0.0-wip.4468-pc

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
i have a error issu:
Code:

^

Tue Jun 18 12:07:07 2024
Version: summertimesaga-21.0.0-wip.4468-pc
Literally the same problem as 2 post before you and the answer is literally in the post before you. Read FFS.

Reactions: fappyfapper612

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

But the link to your files in the OP.

I think I will need to look at the changes in the patch.rpy file, because I do not have the python knowledge to solve the issue.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
But the link to your files in the OP.

I think I will need to look at the changes in the patch.rpy file, because I do not have the python knowledge to solve the issue.
That error only happens if they use the 0.20.16 patch on the 21.0.0 game version. Those lines don't even exist anymore in the 21.0.0 patch.rpy file (I renamed to patch_tech_update.rpy), I already replaced them.

So either they are using the 0.20.16 patch (in which case, update to the 21.0.0 version and delete old patch), have both the old patch and the new patch at the same time (then the delete old patch) or they didn't read.

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020

In which folder does it go?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes