Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xioll

Jun 24, 2024
I updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD FILES INTO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER. MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachments updated.
Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time playing the game as Ive heard about it . Im on Mac and when I open the game, nothing has changed and the patch is not put into place. Please help ive been at this all day lmfaooo.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time playing the game as Ive heard about it . Im on Mac and when I open the game, nothing has changed and the patch is not put into place. Please help ive been at this all day lmfaooo.
I've never used Mac, but from what I've gathered, the files need to be put in the Contents/Resources/autorun/game folder. If it's already there and it doesn't work, sorry can't help ya. Maybe someone else can.

Reactions: xioll

Spurdor

Feb 25, 2024
I followed the instructions for android, created the "game" folder in the com.kompas.../file directory and put the incest patch .rpa file there but when I ran the game it just crashes after loading

xioll

Jun 24, 2024
I've never used Mac, but from what I've gathered, the files need to be put in the Contents/Resources/autorun/game folder. If it's already there and it doesn't work, sorry can't help ya. Maybe someone else can.
Yeah i figured it out it was on my part, but I want to use the stable version, 20.16 do you know where the file is for that?Thank you in advance !

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This is only for 20.16. Just in case someone wants to play the previous version.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I followed the instructions for android, created the "game" folder in the com.kompas.../file directory and put the incest patch .rpa file there but when I ran the game it just crashes after loading
You are using the old 0.20.16 patch but playing the 21.0.0 version of the game.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
what's the latest patch version?
You can download it in the thread below.
I updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD FILES INTO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER. MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachments updated.

Reactions: Spurdor

Ehenbec

Oct 12, 2023
Also having issues with the Library scene. If i remove the "Patch_tech_update" that fixes it. but reverts the dialogue changes.
Whenever I click on any of the books in the library this issue comes up. so you cant loan any of the books

I have only added both the patch files from this thread. everything else seems to be working as intended for me

attached the traceback View attachment traceback.txt

Last edited:

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Also having issues with the Library scene. If i remove the "Patch_tech_update" that fixes it. but reverts the dialogue changes.
Whenever I click on any of the books in the library this issue comes up. so you cant loan any of the books

I have only added both the patch files from this thread. everything else seems to be working as intended for me

attached the traceback View attachment 3786831
The error occurs because all the images that was in the previous patch version was removed as they are not widescreen but the code to replace the image have not been removed yet. It shouldn't matter for now as the only storyline available currently is Jenny's and Diane's, and both of them have nothing to do with the library.

Ehenbec

Oct 12, 2023
The error occurs because all the images that was in the previous patch version was removed as they are not widescreen but the code to replace the image have not been removed yet. It shouldn't matter for now as the only storyline available currently is Jenny's and Diane's, and both of them have nothing to do with the library.
Yeah i figured that was the case after i got further in to the game that only Jenny and Diane was in that version. But thank you for the response! :D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes