Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Hi first of all thank you for the mod, this game is unplayable without the mod... i hope that when the game is finished, that the developer restore the incest, as he say... but for now, only thanks to you or Sothyr, we can play the game as intended.
Now me question is... i see that the game is again update. Do the I-patch need to be update again?
Because i see that there is some update to the mother and the sister character.

Anyway thank you for your hard work
I plan on going through the new update this weekend. If there are any scenes that needs to be patched, I'll do so.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I have updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed or checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. If there are any mistakes, inform me and I'll fix them.

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE AND EXTRACT IT TO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER.
MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching the new contents in v21.0.0-wip.5003. I've also included Ser Maggot's Anon's locker image and my quick edit of Erik's locker image in the zip file. Attachment updated.
Quick annoucement, I've updated the patch for v21.0.0-wip.5003. Have fun.

sleepyagent

Aug 17, 2016
Hey Xav,

I'm having difficulties with the .RPY files in the download. I can see the art file just fine, but for some reason, the .RPY files don't show up at all. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Hey Xav,

I'm having difficulties with the .RPY files in the download. I can see the art file just fine, but for some reason, the .RPY files don't show up at all. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
Right, sorry. I had the files hidden on my PC for some reason. You can either turn on hidden files in your file explorer or redownload the zip file. I've already reuploaded the unhidden version.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I'm just gonna assume this version only works with the tech update preview 2 and not the old pre-tech update v0.20.16?
You can technically use it, but there's gonna be a lot of of unpatched dialogues due to the dialouge changes in the tech update (mostly just getting rid of all the bold fonts.)

If you want the latest pre-tech update patch, the post below has a download link it.

I used this and it worked

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Quick annoucement, I've updated the patch for v21.0.0-wip.5003. Have fun.
That was quick, thanks!

Just me being anal, but there are several grammar checks I've noticed.

Line 2097 "Because you're my brother!!!"

Line 2282 "Is Mom and Aunt Diane talking about me?"

Line 2288 ""I wonder if Mom will act on what Aunt Diane suggested?"

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
That was quick, thanks!

Just me being anal, but there are several grammar checks I've noticed.

Line 2097 "Because you're my brother!!!"

Line 2282 "Is Mom and Aunt Diane talking about me?"

Line 2288 ""I wonder if Mom will act on what Aunt Diane suggested?"
No no, thanks for head up. That's an oversight on my part. If you notice anything more, do tell. I've updated the attached zip file.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed or checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. If there are any mistakes, inform me and I'll fix them.

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE AND EXTRACT IT TO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER.
MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching the new contents in v21.0.0-wip.5003. I've also included Ser Maggot's Anon's locker image and my quick edit of Erik's locker image in the zip file. Attachment updated.
EDIT 2: Fixed a couple of lines, thanks to Ser Maggot
Hi Xaverion :LOL: first of all thank you again.
Second, ehm i am a bit confused. But which of the two patches should we download?
If I'm not mistaken, I think the correct one is the v1?
Because i download both, but now i am confused, both have the same file, but i think that one of the two, have the fix thing in. So is the v1?

Thank you

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Hi Xaverion :LOL: first of all thank you again.
Second, ehm i am a bit confused. But which of the two patches should we download?
If I'm not mistaken, I think the correct one is the v1?
Because i download both, but now i am confused, both have the same file, but i think that one of the two, have the fix thing in. So is the v1?

Thank you
Sorry about that, the fixed version is the non-v1 file. I accidentally uploaded the v1 file. I've fixed the post's attachement. Might as well redownload that one. I fixed a couple more lines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Hey Xaverion,

I redid the art images, both for Anon and Erik's locker with better compression and less pixellation. I also included Erik's dad letter. I don't think the current build uses the image but hey, might be useful once that update rolls out. Feel free to include it on your patch.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Hey Xaverion,

I redid the art images, both for Anon and Erik's locker with better compression and less pixellation. I also included Erik's dad letter. I don't think the current build uses the image but hey, might be useful once that update rolls out. Feel free to include it on your patch.
Thanks, Ser Magoot.
I'll be sure to include them. I do have a question though, the letter says that Erik "must be well into college by now", isn't he still in highschool? Just curious.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks, Ser Magoot.
I'll be sure to include them. I do have a question though, the letter says that Erik "must be well into college by now", isn't he still in highschool? Just curious.
Yup, they're still in Highschool.

The art asset I used was from Sothyr's 20.16 patch, which I assume came from the LewdPatcher one. I just upscaled that one to fit the new aspect ratio. I'm guessing it's the same asset that came from Pre-Patreon censorship build of the game. I'd have to download that build to double check the art asset used. (I probably will just to see.)

As for the text itself... Hmmm, it probably meant that Erik's dad is a deadbeat who doesn't know the exact educational stage Erik is. lol

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
You can technically use it, but there's gonna be a lot of of unpatched dialogues due to the dialouge changes in the tech update (mostly just getting rid of all the bold fonts.)

If you want the latest pre-tech update patch, the post below has a download link it.
Thanks for the link!

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
For those who still play on 0.20.16 (which I think is still the best way to play as of now), I updated the patch to include various fixes and missing lines not present before. I used Xaverion's modified patch that he kindly shared a year back that can be found here. And of course, thanks to Sothyr for originally creating this patch and opening this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe some of the lines I included can be implemented for WIP 5003, if Sothyr or Xaverion wishes to. Feel free to report anything I missed.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
For those who still play on 0.20.16 (which I think is still the best way to play as of now), I updated the patch to include various fixes and missing lines not present before. I used Xaverion's modified patch that he kindly shared a year back that can be found here. And of course, thanks to Sothyr for originally creating this patch and opening this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe some of the lines I included can be implemented for WIP 5003, if Sothyr or Xaverion wishes to. Feel free to report anything I missed.
Great job, Ser Maggot
Those are definitely lines that could be implemented in WIP 5003. Especially the car fun dialogues.
I'll look through them and add them in the WIP 5003 patch later. Thank you for your work.

Reactions: Ser Maggot

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Hello.

I am the creator of the Relation Tweaker Mod, which lets you choose different relations between main family members.

Although my mod can enable incest for all, I believe that your mod is the best and most stable for the pure incest experience. The reason being that since my mod is configurable, a lot of the translation strings have to be more "generic" to support both incest- and stepfamily relations.

My goal is not to "replace" your mod with mine, but rather coexist.

I have some questions for Sothyr , Xaverion , Ser Maggot (and others):
1. Do you mind if I use, or partly use translations contributed in this thread for my mod?
2. Do you mind if I use, or partly use images contributed in this thread for my mod?

I have learned much from both the original LewdPatcher incest patch and this mod/thread, and you may feel free to use both code and ideas from my mod also.

I am currently struggling with swapping out images in real time.
I haven't yet fully cracked the code on how the tech update loads images, and how to manipulate them after startup.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Hello.

I am the creator of the Relation Tweaker Mod, which lets you choose different relations between main family members.

Although my mod can enable incest for all, I believe that your mod is the best and most stable for the pure incest experience. The reason being that since my mod is configurable, a lot of the translation strings have to be more "generic" to support both incest- and stepfamily relations.

My goal is not to "replace" your mod with mine, but rather coexist.

I have some questions for Sothyr , Xaverion , Ser Maggot (and others):
1. Do you mind if I use, or partly use translations contributed in this thread for my mod?
2. Do you mind if I use, or partly use images contributed in this thread for my mod?

I have learned much from both the original LewdPatcher incest patch and this mod/thread, and you may feel free to use both code and ideas from my mod also.

I am currently struggling with swapping out images in real time.
I haven't yet fully cracked the code on how the tech update loads images, and how to manipulate them after startup.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
No problem with me. Good luck with your mod.

Reactions: raschi
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes