Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
1. Do you mind if I use, or partly use translations contributed in this thread for my mod?
2. Do you mind if I use, or partly use images contributed in this thread for my mod?
Please do! I have a pending update for 0.20.16 whereas I edited a bunch of more lines for you to have a look at (which I think will carry over anyway to the tech update). Will probably release it soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: raschi

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
I have no problems with it.
No problem with me. Good luck with your mod.
Please do! I have a pending update for 0.20.16 whereas I edited a bunch of more lines for you to have a look at (which I think will carry over anyway to the tech update). Will probably release it soonish.
Thank you all. I will probably release an update with the locker images next week.
The implementation is a bit wonky, but it seems to work ok for now.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
A small suggestion for a small correction, for something I think comes from the original game text - it is eventually "merveilleux", not "merveilleuse", "merveilleuse" is the female form used as adjective, not as expression as in that case.
A good French teacher (with a surname inspired by a beautiful French actress) would not make that mistake, that is why I am suggesting it.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
A small suggestion for a small correction, for something I think comes from the original game text - it is eventually "merveilleux", not "merveilleuse", "merveilleuse" is the female form used as adjective, not as expression as in that case.
A good French teacher (with a surname inspired by a beautiful French actress) would not make that mistake, that is why I am suggesting it.
Code:
# game/src/plot/viv01.rpy:642
translate ipatch viv01_outro_viv_4d50d28c:

# viv "Wonderful!" (show_lang="Merveilleuse!")
    viv "Wonderful!" (show_lang="Merveilleux!")

Reactions: ouch2020

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Where is the v0.20.12 patch... I'm only seeing the patches for the prototype 21 build...

Ml Anhem

Jan 16, 2023
(The Lewd Patcher included in the download file)

Overview: The does not convert all necessary lines into incest. So overall it improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release. Or provide a save file.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2022-11-28
Mod Version: 20221128
I have no idea how to make a mod for Android!

Mod Installation Instructions:

1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.16 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is included in the download file.)
    • Copy mod file(s) into Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  3. Note: In theory this mod should work with future Summertime Saga versions.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
Few more changes I got from Xaverion
Few more lines.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post

Link to newest version (updated by Xaverion)
+ Locker update (from Ser Maggot)
(The Lewd Patcher included in the download file)

Overview: The does not convert all necessary lines into incest. So overall it improves the experience available via the . The mod changes screenplay lines to restore as much as possible incest relationships as originally designed, before being rewritten out of the game by Summertime Saga's developer in submission to Patreon's will of not allowing incorrect fantasies on their platform.

IMPORTANT: If you encounter lines you think I might've missed, take a screenshot, attach it to a reply in this thread and I will consider your input for the next mod release. Or provide a save file.

Base/Modded Game: Summertime Saga
Mod Developer: Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2022-11-28
Mod Version: 20221128
I have no idea how to make a mod for Android!

Mod Installation Instructions:

1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.16 in new dir
  2. Install v0.20.5 for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is included in the download file.)
    • Copy mod file(s) into Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  3. Note: In theory this mod should work with future Summertime Saga versions.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
Few more changes I got from Xaverion
Few more lines.

Mod Download Instructions: See file(s) attached to this post

Link to newest version (updated by Xaverion)
+ Locker update (from Ser Maggot)
can this mod run in 0.20.16?

daishan21

May 10, 2021
I have updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed or checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. If there are any mistakes, inform me and I'll fix them.

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE AND EXTRACT IT TO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER.
MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching the new contents in v21.0.0-wip.5003. I've also included Ser Maggot's Anon's locker image and my quick edit of Erik's locker image in the zip file. Attachment updated.
EDIT 2: Fixed a couple of lines, thanks to Ser Maggot
EDIT 3: Included updated art assets from Ser Maggot (Thanks!)
Is there a way to change the install location for an apk? The Android data folder is totally locked down on Android 14, you can create a Game folder but not add anything to it. However I created a separate unlocked folder using MT Manager where I usually install Renpy and RPGM ganes but I have no idea how to make an APK install there, if there even is a way.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I have updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed or checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. If there are any mistakes, inform me and I'll fix them.

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE AND EXTRACT IT TO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER.
MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching the new contents in v21.0.0-wip.5003. I've also included Ser Maggot's Anon's locker image and my quick edit of Erik's locker image in the zip file. Attachment updated.
EDIT 2: Fixed a couple of lines, thanks to Ser Maggot
EDIT 3: Included updated art assets from Ser Maggot (Thanks!)
I know the goal was to restore the dialogue before patreon forced the change. It looks like Debbie is going to be completely updated now. Has there been any thought of trying to modify the dialogue on the new stuff to make it line up with the original intentions? I know the new missionary kitchen scene has kept the vanilla dialogue with this mod, because it was never in the game before.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes