Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Could someone upload the patch to mediafire or gdrive or something? Attachments seem to not be downloading from F95 atm.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So I put it in the folder named "game" folder but this happens
I'm playing the 21.0.0 version... I've just downloaded the file that it's attached with the post...
View attachment 3691532
Yeah i think we need an update mod. Because i read this in the changelogs.

Tech-Update Build
Unlocked content:
1st school day
Debbie story
Jenny story

Old saved games:
Old saves will not be compatible as this version of the game uses a new source code.

Hope that Sothyr can update is mod

Reactions: Sav95s

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The new version of the game 0.21 requires a completely new incest patch, which no one has yet released, because it is a completely new version of the game which firstly has a new completely different coding and secondly contains only a small piece of content compared to the previous version, so anyone who tries to use this old incest patch with this latest version risks additional bugs in the game because there is simply no way that old incest patch with a completely different coding and with scenes which are not yet in this latest version will work with the new version 0.21

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Version 21.0.0 is WIP. You can't play this version without the cheats on, and many existing content is unavailable.

Need to wait for the full release or play 0.20.16.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE LINK AS TO DOWNLOAD FILES INTO YOUR \SUMMERTIME SAGA\GAME FOLDER. MAKE SURE TO DELETE OLD PATCH IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachments updated.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I somewhat updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachedments updated.
Wow, good work. Had not the time to look for main errors with the new version. Next time I touch this game will be after the full tech update. These mini updates I do not like at all.

Reactions: azsearching

Cramerax

Sep 9, 2019
I somewhat updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

EDIT: Finished Patching all currently available Debbie and Jenny's story in v21.0.0-wip.4468. Attachedments updated.
Dude, nice. I played through mostly everything and it works. There's a weird bug when you go to the library and try to take any of the books; it hits you with error messages and shit. There was one instance where the MC refers to Jenny as Mom the first or second time she shows off her tits for money. The dialogue has been changed in broken sink scene and the patch reverts it back to what it used to be, with some missed capitalization.
All in all, great work for just being an awesome contributor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xaverion

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Dude, nice. I played through mostly everything and it works. There's a weird bug when you go to the library and try to take any of the books; it hits you with error messages and shit. There was one instance where the MC refers to Jenny as Mom the first or second time she shows off her tits for money. The dialogue has been changed in broken sink scene and the patch reverts it back to what it used to be, with some missed capitalization.
All in all, great work for just being an awesome contributor.
I don't know about the library bug, probably just because the update is still unfinished. Try checking the bug tracker and report it if you can.

If you could show the screenshot of the Jenny tits scene, I'll fix it. Otherwise, I'll check it out later on the weekends.

For the broken sink scene, I'm assuming you mean the interaction between MC and Jenny before he fixed the sink, which part is the capitalization issue? I don't see it.

Additionally, I do try to revert back as much of the dialogues back to before the Patreon change occur. Which the latest I could find was 0.14.51. Too bad there are a lot of scenes that changed a lot between now and then. Especially MC and Jenny's whole interaction with stealing panties and the camshow.

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hi can anyone help me, when I download your mod and install it, when I start the game it gives this error here:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/patch.rpy", line 24: invalid syntax
what = re.sub(ur"(?<!Aunt )Diane", u"Aunt Diane", what, 0, re.IGNORECASE)
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Thu Jun 6 20:19:39 2024

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Hi can anyone help me, when I download your mod and install it, when I start the game it gives this error here:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/patch.rpy", line 24: invalid syntax
what = re.sub(ur"(?<!Aunt )Diane", u"Aunt Diane", what, 0, re.IGNORECASE)
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Thu Jun 6 20:19:39 2024
That patch is for the 0.20.16 version of summertime saga. For the 21.0.0-wip.4468 version, download the patch files from my post below.

Reactions: Games&Games

Cramerax

Sep 9, 2019
I don't know about the library bug, probably just because the update is still unfinished. Try checking the bug tracker and report it if you can.

If you could show the screenshot of the Jenny tits scene, I'll fix it. Otherwise, I'll check it out later on the weekends.

For the broken sink scene, I'm assuming you mean the interaction between MC and Jenny before he fixed the sink, which part is the capitalization issue? I don't see it.

Additionally, I do try to revert back as much of the dialogues back to before the Patreon change occur. Which the latest I could find was 0.14.51. Too bad there are a lot of scenes that changed a lot between now and then. Especially MC and Jenny's whole interaction with stealing panties and the camshow.
I've got a few other games in the rotation at the moment but I'll swing back around and grab some screenshots for ya. Thanks again for your work dude or dudette.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In the moment it is not possible to use the tools to unpack/decompile RPA files and rpyc files. Or at least the old tools do not work anymore as I did used them in the past.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes