Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I found two instances of Jenny using "my mom" instead of just "mom" when arguing with the MC. The attached save file should have them.
I get the scene with the mother vacuuming. Tried to start the file with a clean game and I get this error. Same if the Naughty Mod is installed.

1684753844817.png
Not sure what I do wrong installing the save file, I replaced it in the \game\save
and \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

I cannot find a reason why it is not working for you. I also downloaded the game again to be sure, it is not the Naughty Mod which makes it working for me.

To be sure it is not an old file uploaded, I packed the files again and uploaded the file in the original post.

Are both files copied to the game folder?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this Work on the Android Version?
It should work as far I know. Earlier an Android user asked me to offer the rpyc version of the file. But I have no idea how to install it.

Last edited:

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
Sorry to ask this but a little confused does the incest patch add animations that were taken out of the game or is it only a dialogue situation

KingProphet!

Jan 31, 2023
Cause I downloaded the incestmodandextralines_20221128.rar and it put in the game file along with the incestpatch.rpa
and patch_v0.20.12.rar and everyone works but the first one

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Cause I downloaded the incestmodandextralines_20221128.rar and it put in the game file along with the incestpatch.rpa
and patch_v0.20.12.rar and everyone works but the first one
Look at the picture I posted 1-3 pages ago.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a way to make Debbie stop refering to her sister as "aunt Diane" and just call her sister ?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is there a way to make Debbie stop refering to her sister as "aunt Diane" and just call her sister ?
So far I know, in my playthrough with the last version, she does just say just Diane. Only exception if she speaks with her kids.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
In the lesbian scene she keeps calling her "aunt Diane" if i can make her just call her "Diane" that would be ok.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes