Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Ok, I was able to create the necessary dialogue.tab file, which I need to find sentences.

If I get screenshots or save files, so I can modify more sentences for the mod.

this change the way mom refers to her sister? she calls her aunt debbie and thats weird
Mom should use "Aunt Diane" if she speaks with the MC or "Diane" if she speaks with directly with Diane. Pre-tech content is not touched by the incest mod.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ok, I was able to create the necessary dialogue.tab file, which I need to find sentences.

If I get screenshots or save files, so I can modify more sentences for the mod.

Mom should use "Aunt Diane" if she speaks with the MC or "Diane" if she speaks with directly with Diane. Pre-tech content is not touched by the incest mod.
this mod fixed what I said cause I was using the incest mod from the op of the game and thats why I mentioned that

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Here an update of the mod. Few changes for kitchen_diane_debbie_evening_visit.

Also removed this:
""Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her..."."

Just "..." will appear, because I have no idea what to write instead.

For more changes, I need screenshots or save files, so I can modify more sentences for the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Added few lines from screenshots I got posted here a while ago.

For more changes, I need screenshots or save files, so I can modify more sentences for the mod.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Here an update of the mod. Few changes for kitchen_diane_debbie_evening_visit.

Also removed this:
""Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her..."."

Just "..." will appear, because I have no idea what to write instead.

Actually for the line ""Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her...".", there's already a new line for that in the patch.pyc file that's in the patch v0.20.12.rpa file.
It's "My mother tried her best to be strong for the sake of my sister and I, but it was obvious she was hurting.\n{b}Dad{/b} was gone and his absence left a hole in our lives that could never be filled...".

Reactions: fredo321

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Actually for the line ""Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her...".", there's already a new line for that in the patch.pyc file that's in the patch v0.20.12.rpa file.
It's "My mother tried her best to be strong for the sake of my sister and I, but it was obvious she was hurting.\n{b}Dad{/b} was gone and his absence left a hole in our lives that could never be filled...".
Interesting. Because I do not get this line changed with the patch v0.20.12.rpa file.

Last edited:

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
Interesting. Because I do not get this line changed with the patch v0.20.12.rpa file.
It's because the "old" line in the patch v0.20.12.rpa file is:
old "Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only one other tenant living there with her..."

Instead of:
old "Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her..."

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It's because the "old" line in the patch v0.20.12.rpa file is:
old "Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only one other tenant living there with her..."

Instead of:
old "Luckily, my father's lifelong friend has taken me in and given me a room in her home.\nShe's a kind woman, with a big home, and only her daughter living there with her..."
Just checked it, too. Yes, the sentence in the rpa is outdated, it was changed a little bit. But I use the change used in the original patch, now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If i am not mystaken this linee are from the original game* Or at last i remember some linee like this when i play the very first release of the game. Before patreon force the developer to remove incest.

Anyway Thank you for the new update patch! without this patch, this game loses 50% of its beauty. So thanks again for the new patch. As always, if I find any errors, I will take some screenshots as I have done in the past. I can't do anything else, I don't understand an H of how to get into files :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

StrikerXXX

Jan 3, 2018
Hi! I downloaded the version for windows, in this case I have to extract the patch in the game folder, which is inside the game directory, correct?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes