Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, so the patch work with the 0.20.7? I need only this patch right? Or also the other?
Thank you

Bluegameboy

Jul 19, 2018
I noticed that when you meet the mom in the car in order to go the mall for the first time together for some fresh air, that the MC calls her Debbie instead of "Mom".

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
really? if its just diary and nothing else botched why bother fixing a quick update?

even being demanding dick has its own limit.
If it's only the diary then it will be easy enough to fix it in a jiffy coz maybe something like a variable name change might fix it since everything else seems okay. And the diary is important, it makes up for the difference between vanilla vs incest mod. Diary makes up for a significant amount of the Jenny's incest plot. So don't run your mouth like a bumbling idiot.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Should the splash screen read patched version like the image in the image folder? Because it's not showing it.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
If it's only the diary then it will be easy enough to fix it in a jiffy coz maybe something like a variable name change might fix it since everything else seems okay. And the diary is important, it makes up for the difference between vanilla vs incest mod. Diary makes up for a significant amount of the Jenny's incest plot. So don't run your mouth like a bumbling idiot.
ha, suit yourself then.

let us know if you ever got positive response from anyone you asked for help (in this case the op modder).

dunno why incest warrior in this forum always managed to annoys me.

• Angry
Reactions: RG80100

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
ha, suit yourself then.

let us know if you ever got positive response from anyone you asked for help (in this case the op modder).

dunno why incest warrior in this forum always managed to annoys me.
It does kind of throw off the immersion if you want the incest content but if not that's your choice but you are right it does no good to complain and demand the mod author to hurry up and fix it cause Cookie just fixed the diary in the 0.20.6 update so I'm sure it will take sothyr some time to fix the mod or he is just waiting to make sure there is no more bug fix updates coming so he can just work on everything at once.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
People keep telling me that it is working but I've uninstalled and re-downloaded both the game and patch and the patch still is not working. it needs to be updated.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
People keep telling me that it is working but I've uninstalled and re-downloaded both the game and patch and the patch still is not working. it needs to be updated.
I saw from an earlier post that you are using android I believe this mod is for pc only that would be why yours isn't working but if I'm wrong then I don't know what the issue could be sorry

Last edited:

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Reading all of the posts, I see that I don't need to mention about the Diary your mod dated for 10/08/2020 still showing issues, but, I have some thoughts on corrections:

1st page, 2nd line (this is an issue with the original game itself) "I've been in school for like 4 years now.." It should actually be (with a grammar change "I've been out of school for like, 4 years now..."

2nd page, 1st line "his death" should be "Dad's death"

3rd line: "Debbie's really" (Should be grammar correct with the name change, "Mom has really")

4th line: "I totally knew they were boning!!!" (If you want to keep a line similar to this, maybe change it to "I could totally hear them boning...Ewww!!"

5th line: This line is a bit of a challenge to be correct. Maybe change it to something like: "The worst part is that now I have to deal with my hormonal brother!". Or you can go with: "deal with my loser brother!"

3rd page, 1st line: "Huge fight with Debbie"

5th page, last line: "and guilt Debbie"

6th page, 6th line doesn't make sense: "So thirsty! It's just sad. LOL!" Don't know where the writer was going with this line. Maybe try: "My brother is so horny, it's just sad! LOL!"

After that, I have yet to see any other issue with your mod.

2020-11-27 (1).png
2020-11-27.png 2020-11-27 (2).png 2020-11-27 (3).png 2020-11-27 (4).png

Update, I stand corrected. There is another fix that needs to be made outside the diary. When talking to Eric down in the basement, MC says "And now you are living alone with Mrs. Johnson!"

2020-11-27 (5).png

Last edited:

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
What's the exact order to install with lewd patcher?
is it first? or second?
It's seemingly confused

bloedorange

May 23, 2018
I'm getting...
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'.
when you try and get Annie to open the locker

Reactions: hates3loves

prihsta

Jun 30, 2020
Why is the download a .rar and not a .rpa?

When I try to extract the tar file there's a bunch of files inside. Do I just rename the .rar to a .rpa?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Why is the download a .rar and not a .rpa?

When I try to extract the tar file there's a bunch of files inside. Do I just rename the .rar to a .rpa?
After you download the mod you will have this downloaded to the place you chose.
1606796595731.png

Open it up and you will see this:

1606797870425.png

Go to the location of your Summertime Saga folder and open it. It will look like this (yours will not have the game_overrides folder, unless you have installed the Naughty Tribute Mod along with the Naughty Tribute Game_Override Mod).

1606798076533.png

Open up the Game Folder and place all of the contents of the Additional Incest Lines mod in that folder.

1606798284069.png

You will click Yes when asking if you want to overwrite files. I suggest that if you want to use the Naughty Tribute mod, you install that before you install this mod. I hope this helped your installation.

Bad Wolf

Reactions: prihsta
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes