Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Boigne

Dec 17, 2018
OK - appreciate the quick reply.

I've started from scratch on Windows and the patches seem to work. Just need to spend hours getting to where I was at my last save :)

• Sad
Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Hmmm again, i had a line where the MC ask his sister what's her job, and she don't want to reply, he respond she can tell, they are family and she reply "hardly." So i don't know if it's because she is bitchy or a old line modified ?

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hmmm again, i had a line where the MC ask his sister what's her job, and she don't want to reply, he respond she can tell, they are family and she reply "hardly." So i don't know if it's because she is bitchy or a old line modified ?
I just found a scene which you maybe meant:

MC: "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's rude to stare at your phone during a conversation?"
Jenny: "What are you, my mother?!" --> "What are you, our mother?!"
little later
MC: "Well, we're kinda like... Family, now." ---> "Well, we are Family"
Jenny: "Pfft, hardly..."

I will put it on the list. (I do not have any sentences from the 20.5 update, yet. If it is something new.)

'Hardly' was luckily not often used, but few more words of a sentence would make it easier to find.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I just found a scene which you maybe meant:

MC: "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's rude to stare at your phone during a conversation?"
Jenny: "What are you, my mother?!" --> "What are you, our mother?!"
little later
MC: "Well, we're kinda like... Family, now." ---> "Well, we are Family"
Jenny: "Pfft, hardly..."

I will put it on the list. (I do not have any sentences from the 20.5 update, yet. If it is something new.)

'Hardly' was luckily not often used, but few more words of a sentence would make it easier to find.
Yes it was this scene,i put it here because i was wondering if she said it because of how she is (bitchy) or, if it was different before, or new, i'm curious to know now lol. And for the line : Jenny: "What are you, my mother?!" --> "What are you, our mother?!"

i think both versions could work, as you can say "are you my mother? to a sibling. Or else"What are you, mom ?!" something like that i guess lol.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Found another one when talking with Veronica at CONSUM-R about Aunt diane (spoken with Aunt Diane lately?) on the last line she say Aunt Diane instead of just "Diane".

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Found another one when Diane build the barn, she say we gotta get home before debbie start worrying (i bet it should be something like "before your mother").

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
When MC have sex with his mom and Aunt, you have another line where Aunt Diane say "show Debbie how much you love her, "instead again of "show your mother/mom".
And maybe i missed another one too, with aunt Diane about the barn or the house, i don't remember ,again it was Debbie instead of your mother/mom.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Sorry to write so much, but i will forget if i don't write it... When you have the boobjob with Aunt Diane in cow costume at the barn (and maybe before i don't know) for the breastfeed. Diane talk about how "Debbie" teach her boobjob, and ask if the MC thought she was virgin... Weird for a mother lol. (And it's not really important but in phone message you have Debbie,Jenny, Diane instead of i think mom,sis, and Aunty for exemple.)

Caynadian

Aug 6, 2017
At the end of the 20.5 update if you go visit Yumi in the police car out front of your house and ask about "Mom and Jenny", Yumi will say "How are your housemates holding up?". I think it should be "How are your family holding up?".

Reactions: Sothyr and Smiruk

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Sothyr So this bundle already includes the 20.5 incest patch?

-----

Dude, just edit your posts instead of keep addind more.

Yes, I included it, because some lines from .json files are not so easy to add in my file.

I must say it is helpful that there are new posts, because just editing posts I do not see. And having little more lines to change makes it more worthwhile to add them to the mod.

Ok, I will check all of the last few post anyway and try to add everything missing, soon. Hopefully tomorrow. :)

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Yes, I included it, because some lines from .json files are not so easy to add in my file.

I must say it is helpful that there are new posts, because just editing posts I do not see. And having little more lines to change makes it more worthwhile to add them to the mod.

Ok, I will check all of the last few post anyway and try to add everything missing, soon. Hopefully tomorrow. :)
Yes, what i thought too, and i saw another line with mom/aunt, when you fuck mom/aunt (in mother bedroom) aunt Diane talk about debbie instead of your mom/mother. And thanks again for the boring work i'm sure!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Got a question will the newest update for this mod work back on v.0.20.1? I pretty much only play summertime saga with lain's mod and since lain is having some troubles right now I don't know when he will be able to update his mod.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Got a question will the newest update for this mod work back on v.0.21.1? I pretty much only play summertime saga with lain's mod and since lain is having some troubles right now I don't know when he will be able to update his mod anytime soon.
Everything should work for future updates. I think I will play 20.8 after release 1-2 weeks later. Depending how fast Naughty Mod is ready. I do not play without it. But so I can updated also all lines if they are some not added, yet.

After 20.8 I excpect no further lines from Sis or Mom. Maybe if the dating system got added or other minor changes. And maybe if Erik's storyline get updated.

So almost all updates after 20.8 should work fine.

In the moment I just need find time to add the already reported lines.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Everything should work for future updates. I think I will play 20.8 after release 1-2 weeks later. Depending how fast Naughty Mod is ready. I do not play without it. But so I can updated also all lines if they are some not added, yet.

After 20.8 I excpect no further lines from Sis or Mom. Maybe if the dating system got added or other minor changes. And maybe if Erik's storyline get updated.

So almost all updates after 20.8 should work fine.

In the moment I just need find time to add the already reported lines.
I am sorry I meant to say the last update 20.1 will your newest mod patch work on that version too? I would just go back and download your old update but you were sounding like you were having some troubles getting that one to work so I was wondering if the newest one would work or not. (I was wondering since I am planning on waiting to see if lain will be updating his mod or sadly putting up his creators hat for good).

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I am sorry I meant to say the last update 20.1 will your newest mod patch work on that version too? I would just go back and download your old update but you were sounding like you were having some troubles getting that one to work so I was wondering if the newest one would work or not. (I was wondering since I am planning on waiting to see if lain will be updating his mod or sadly putting up his creators hat for good).
If you add the newest version and the 20.1 game starts fine without an error messagre, everything should be ok.

The only issue in the moment is, that some sentences may not be incestified.

Reactions: Smiruk
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes