Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
So, next is Diane and Debbie in the Pool.

In the scenes Debbie speaks to her twin sister always like this:
{b}Aunt Diane{/b}, I'm telling you. I've never seen anything like it!"

This issue is made be the original incest patch. So I converted them back the original text lines.

What did not work!!! Because the incest patch converts them back again... Yeah! :(

So I made Debbie use a nickname for Diane. Calling her "Dee". I hope this workaround is ok.

Other lines during this night event where used correctly. I think it is ok to use 'Aunt Diane', if she speaks with Jenny or MC about her twin sister. But not if she speaks directly with her.

So it maybe usefull to change other lines, too. If Debbie speaks to Diane using her Name. If you see such sentences, write them down and please tell me.
Try to use {b}D{#}iane{/b} instead of {b}Diane{/b} in deb dialogues

like:
Python:
debbie "Hi {b}D{#}iane{/b}"

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Oh, inserting a comment (# starts comments or not?) inbetween the dialogue, that is good. :)

So Dee will be soon gone and replaced by Diane.

Reactions: Keitaro420

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Keitaro420
Hi, I can't find out why the following codes does not change the text from Mrs. Johnson to my Mom. Could you look at it?

translate ipatch poker_mrsj_lost_a9407c6c:
player_name "I think {b}your Mom{/b} wants to have fun with us."

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
NEW VERSION RELEASED!

Keitaro420
Hi, I can't find out why the following codes does not change the text from Mrs. Johnson to my Mom. Could you look at it?

translate ipatch poker_mrsj_lost_a9407c6c:
player_name "I think {b}your Mom{/b} wants to have fun with us."
Keitaro420
I found out what to do.
There are some text lines with works with:
old
new
This was one of them.

It is interesting, because when MC gives Erik his dad's message, it use for all lines old/new, but one which needed 'translate ipatch...'.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Works for me... maybe if you are using Naughty Mod then the identifier isn't the same.
Add this Mod "show_identifier_1.1.rpy" and check the identifier

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It is good possible that the identifier is different in the mod, because an bug was removed from the original game.

In the moment I have both types of code implemented. I hope it does not create errors. It is hard to test, last 14 times erik lost and 2 times the MC before I got Mrs. Johnson naked

I only wonder why some lines work find with old/new and others need the translate patch.

These dialogues are fine for example with old/new used by the original incest patch:
old "I saw that {b}Larry{/b} guy. You know, {b}Mrs. Johnson's ex-husband{/b}?"
new "I saw {b}your dad{/b}."

old "Well, he's locked up and he asked me to apologize to {b}Mrs. Johnson{/b} for him."
new "Well, he's still locked up, and he actually saw me when I was there..."

old "Yeah. He just wants to say he's sorry and he hopes that one day she'll forgive him."
new "He wants you to know that he's sorry about everything..."

old "... I don't know if I should even bother telling her. What do you think?"
new "...And hopefully, you will forgive him so he can see you again one day."

old "Yeah, I dunno either. I don't think it will do much good, she really hates him..."
new "I see..."

old "I'll let her know, Dude."
new "Thanks for telling me that, {b}[firstname]{/b}."
(This was an exeption and I needed to use the translate version.)

old "That works for me. Thanks, {b}Erik{/b}!"
new "No problem, {b}Erik{/b}."

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
It is good possible that the identifier is different in the mod, because an bug was removed from the original game.

In the moment I have both types of code implemented. I hope it does not create errors. It is hard to test, last 14 times erik lost and 2 times the MC before I got Mrs. Johnson naked

I only wonder why some lines work find with old/new and others need the translate patch.

These dialogues are fine for example with old/new used by the original incest patch:
old "I saw that {b}Larry{/b} guy. You know, {b}Mrs. Johnson's ex-husband{/b}?"
new "I saw {b}your dad{/b}."

old "Well, he's locked up and he asked me to apologize to {b}Mrs. Johnson{/b} for him."
new "Well, he's still locked up, and he actually saw me when I was there..."

old "Yeah. He just wants to say he's sorry and he hopes that one day she'll forgive him."
new "He wants you to know that he's sorry about everything..."

old "... I don't know if I should even bother telling her. What do you think?"
new "...And hopefully, you will forgive him so he can see you again one day."

old "Yeah, I dunno either. I don't think it will do much good, she really hates him..."
new "I see..."

old "That works for me. Thanks, {b}Erik{/b}!"
new "No problem, {b}Erik{/b}."
Renpy translato is case sensitive

"Dude" is lower case in the game's new version

old "I'll let her know, dude."

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
is this mod compatible with Lain's Mod Pack and Naughty Tribute Mod (windows version)?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
is this mod compatible with Lain's Mod Pack and Naughty Tribute Mod (windows version)?
Yes, they should be no problem to use.

It can happen that some lines of the incest mod do not work. Because of small changes in the other mods. But this should not results in errors. Only issue will be in such cases the text line would be a unchanged non-incest.

If you or anyone else see text lines which are non-incest, please report them. Write them down or make a screenshot.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
A portion of screenshots from last playthrough. (1: Debbie is talking to herself, 2 and 5: Ivy and nurse don't know (and mustn't know) than Diane is MC's aunt.)
Thanks, in the moment I have the problem, that I have no idea how to change the first one.

translate ipatch tv_event_debbie_8abd5052:
debbie "{b}[firstname]{/b} or {b}[jen_name]{/b} could walk in here any second!"

[jen_name] is a variable which get automatically change in the original incest mod.

Beside this, I have also no idea, why the following don't work:

translate ipatch button_mrsj_private_yoga_intro_bfe7ed34:
player_name "You.. you're naked, {b}M{#}rs. Johnson{/b}."

I still get "You.. you're naked, {b}Your Mom{/b}."

Keitaro420 do you have an idea?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
for the first one, try:
Python:
    debbie "{b}[firstname]{/b} or {b}[jenny]{/b} could walk in here any second!"
for the second... i dont know xD try Mrs. with lower case
Python:
translate ipatch button_mrsj_private_yoga_intro_bfe7ed34:
    player_name "You.. you're naked, {b}mrs. Johnson{/b}."
i can't test the code right now

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
"You.. you're naked, {b}mrs. Johnson{/b}." was an error created by me. It works, now.

Only
"{b}[firstname]{/b} or {b}[jenny]{/b} could walk in here any second!"
I can't test in the moment, because the save I had, don't work anymore. Mom does not come out of her room anymore. I wonder why.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
"You.. you're naked, {b}mrs. Johnson{/b}." was an error created by me. It works, now.

Only
"{b}[firstname]{/b} or {b}[jenny]{/b} could walk in here any second!"
I can't test in the moment, because the save I had, don't work anymore. Mom does not come out of her room anymore. I wonder why.
you can jump to the scene, just login in any save (preferent in the MC room)
Python:

as you can see, the identifier "tv_event_debbie_8abd5052" is from thelabel "tv_event_debbie"

so to jump to that scene:
  • open console: shit + o
  • write:
    Code:
    jump tv_event_debbie
  • enter

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
you can jump to the scene, just login in any save (preferent in the MC room)
Python:

as you can see, the identifier "tv_event_debbie_8abd5052" is from thelabel "tv_event_debbie"

so to jump to that scene:
  • open console: shit + o
  • write:
    Code:
    jump tv_event_debbie
  • enter
Wow, I love this jumper. :)

So, I use:
debbie "{b}My kids{/b} could walk in here any second!"

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
hello i just wanted to leave a fanfic xD or something like that. I had thought of a few things to increase incest content beyond the original content. and i wanted to leave them here in case someone is interested.

My ideas are:
Mia and her family:

I like to think of the idea of Mia being MC's cousin, to accommodate the story, Helen, Mia's mother would be the sister of MC's father (his aunt) Harold would be his father's best friend in adolescence, who married his sister.

Harold, after the death of his best friend and brother-in-law, went into a depression for not being able to find his killer, which is why his state of mind in the game, causing marital problems.

Helen had not talked to her brother for some time, since she never approved his marriage with Debbie, since she was not considered a good girl for the family. and so she dedicated herself to her religion, believing that faith in the Lord was everything.

Sister Angelica would convince Helen that the Bible is full of incestuous relationships, so the Lord wants her to do it with her nephew.

Roxxy:
Since Roxxy's father doesn't appear in the game, it would be interesting for Crystal to talk to MC, telling her that she knew her father very well... and that in fact almost 19 years ago they had some kind of relationship, leaving it to the imagination that Roxxy could be half sister of MC and Jenny (Maybe that's why they get along so well).

Roz ( the receptionist at Summerville General Hospital ):
The grandmother... maybe?

Jan 28, 2018
hello i just wanted to leave a fanfic xD or something like that. I had thought of a few things to increase incest content beyond the original content. and i wanted to leave them here in case someone is interested.

My ideas are:
Mia and her family:

I like to think of the idea of Mia being MC's cousin, to accommodate the story, Helen, Mia's mother would be the sister of MC's father (his aunt) Harold would be his father's best friend in adolescence, who married his sister.

Harold, after the death of his best friend and brother-in-law, went into a depression for not being able to find his killer, which is why his state of mind in the game, causing marital problems.

Helen had not talked to her brother for some time, since she never approved his marriage with Debbie, since she was not considered a good girl for the family. and so she dedicated herself to her religion, believing that faith in the Lord was everything.

Sister Angelica would convince Helen that the Bible is full of incestuous relationships, so the Lord wants her to do it with her nephew.

Roxxy:
Since Roxxy's father doesn't appear in the game, it would be interesting for Crystal to talk to MC, telling her that she knew her father very well... and that in fact almost 19 years ago they had some kind of relationship, leaving it to the imagination that Roxxy could be half sister of MC and Jenny (Maybe that's why they get along so well).

Roz ( the receptionist at Summerville General Hospital ):
The grandmother... maybe?
Or maybe have it that instead of having sex with MC, Helen believes that Mia should have sex with MC?

Overall, this is a great fanfic idea.

Reactions: Keitaro420
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes