Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Anon always did find it Ironic that he would be later working at the same bank that as a teenager he and Tony staged a robbery at, but it was the highest paying job in town. Well I guess 'technically' it was different bank, as Saga Finance was bought by National Financial and adopted the parent name 5 years ago, but it was basically the same bank. Anon didn't care much for corporate, but he likes his team, probably because of the shared history.

Becca: Hey team. Mind coming into my office? And don't forget to lock the door behind you.

alternative_compensation.png

Becca: So the yearly employee reports have come in, and I'm pleased to announce that both of you are getting a $1K Bonus and a $1.5K Pay Raise

Missy: YAY! We did Great.

Anon: Hold on Missy, don't get too excited over $2.5K. That's....Not a lot. That's actually kind of insulting. I mean wasn't last year like one of our biggest corporate returns year over year?

Becca: Yes....Finances are showing a 20% growth in profits.

Anon: And we are only getting $2.5K increase this year? That barely covers the increase cost of groceries. And mind you, my expenses are pretty stable since I own my house. Missy, didn't you say your Rent increased by 15%?

Missy: Oh yeah I forgot. Yes, and unfornatetly my landlord is no longer excepting sex as payment. And that's not even getting into the gratuity fees being added on.

Anon:.....What?

Missy: Well as he explained it, it is a built in tip for all the services he provides, like when you go to restaurants.

Anon:....Missy, Waiters get paid in tips because they make under minimum wage otherwise. Your Landlord is doing something Hella illegal. But also, what services? You told me it took him two weeks before he called a plumber when your pipes bursted.

alternative_compensation-2.png

Becca: Look, I know it isn't a lot. I did fight for more pay for you guys. So I'm letting you both know that you're getting another $2.5K raise in your salary, coming from my paycheck.

Anon: Well $5K is better than $2.5K, but that's still pretty low. Also Now I just feel bad that it's coming from your paycheck just to cover for us.

Becca: Look I know there's the whole power dynamic, between us, but we're still friends and I want to show that I am looking out for you two.

alternative_compensation-3.png

Becca: Plus, I might have some ALTERNATIVE forms of compensation to REALLY show my gratitude.

alternative_compensation-4.png

Becca: OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YES!

Missy: Remember to save some energy for me, Anon.

He might have some complaints about his job like any other white collared job, but he LOVES working with his team.

alternative_compensation-5.png

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Anon always did find it Ironic that he would be later working at the same bank that as a teenager he and Tony staged a robbery at, but it was the highest paying job in town. Well I guess 'technically' it was different bank, as Saga Finance was bought by National Financial and adopted the parent name 5 years ago, but it was basically the same bank. Anon didn't care much for corporate, but he likes his team, probably because of the shared history.

Becca: Hey team. Mind coming into my office? And don't forget to lock the door behind you.

View attachment 2441082

Becca: So the yearly employee reports have come in, and I'm pleased to announce that both of you are getting a $1K Bonus and a $1.5K Pay Raise

Missy: YAY! We did Great.

Anon: Hold on Missy, don't get too excited over $2.5K. That's....Not a lot. That's actually kind of insulting. I mean wasn't last year like one of our biggest corporate returns year over year?

Becca: Yes....Finances are showing a 20% growth in profits.

Anon: And we are only getting $2.5K increase this year? That barely covers the increase cost of groceries. And mind you, my expenses are pretty stable since I own my house. Missy, didn't you say your Rent increased by 15%?

Missy: Oh yeah I forgot. Yes, and unfornatetly my landlord is no longer excepting sex as payment. And that's not even getting into the gratuity fees being added on.

Anon:.....What?

Missy: Well as he explained it, it is a built in tip for all the services he provides, like when you go to restaurants.

Anon:....Missy, Waiters get paid in tips because they make under minimum wage otherwise. Your Landlord is doing something Hella illegal. But also, what services? You told me it took him two weeks before he called a plumber when your pipes bursted.

View attachment 2441113

Becca: Look, I know it isn't a lot. I did fight for more pay for you guys. So I'm letting you both know that you're getting another $2.5K raise in your salary, coming from my paycheck.

Anon: Well $5K is better than $2.5K, but that's still pretty low. Also Now I just feel bad that it's coming from your paycheck just to cover for us.

Becca: Look I know there's the whole power dynamic, between us, but we're still friends and I want to show that I am looking out for you two.

View attachment 2441141

Becca: Plus, I might have some ALTERNATIVE forms of compensation to REALLY show my gratitude.

View attachment 2441143

Becca: OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YES!

Missy: Remember to save some energy for me, Anon.

He might have some complaints about his job like any other white collared job, but he LOVES working with his team.

View attachment 2441145
I've been finding this series humorous but there's a question the entire premise has caused for me: Roxxy isn't part of the pregnancy mini-game (yet) but in this series she's had, at least, two kids with MC. So, the question I have is how many other characters does MC have kids with in this series and with whom? Has that been planned out or are you just making it up as you go. Either way doesn't really matter to me, I'm just curious.

And, how many of the various mothers know MC has fathered other kids? THAT dynamic could result in some really funny, and interesting (read Jerry Springer style) situations.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote