Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
All in all, I've seen far better fan artwork, with same or better quality than DC's here, in a shorter span of time, that the amount of work DC has invested in the "tech update"

At this point in time, I would prefer to drop this game and wait for a couple of years in order to see if there's some sort of advance or if the Devs just outright dropped it

May 8, 2021
After Class

Ryan: I'm not in trouble, am I?

Ms. Bissette: No Monsiure Ryan, but I am greatly worried about your grades. I haven't seen grades this bad come through my desk since....well funny, when your mom took my class.

Ryan: I know, I am trying, it's just other languages don't come naturally to me.

Ms. Bissette: Is there anything else? I noticed you were more distracted today than usual.

Ryan:...Well, I might be a bit distracted....because of a girl problem.

after-class-motivation-p1.png

Ms. Bissette: Si Jolie, I couldn't imagine anyone as handsome as you having a 'girl problem'.

Ryan: Maybe it's just more a confidence problem. I'm just not there yet despite everyone else around me being so confident.

Ms. Bissette: Mon beau, you don't need to be a confidedent person, you just need to be open to thowing yourself into a new situation and ready to adapt. And I think you are more than capable in asking your little chou-fleur. Just like I'm confident in your capablity to pass my class.

Ryan:....doesn't chou-fleur mean Cauliflower?

Ms. Bissette: See! You have the capability!

Ryan: I only know that because of a old video game reference from like 30 years ago.

Ms. Bissette: Doesn't matter how you learned it, your capable of it. Tell you what, I'll help you study, and I can give you a special reward if you can raise your grade to a B. And if you are anything like your father...

after-class-motivation-p2.png

Ms. Bissette: ...I know what "special reward" will really get those gears in your head moving.

Ryan: I...Uh....um....*gulp*...wow....uh....Yes, Ma'm!

Ms. Bissette: Good Boy. Now go ask out your little girl friend before you miss your next class.

Ryan: Ma'm, Yes Ma'm

after-class-motivation-p3.png

May 8, 2021
Kya: Hey, Ryan. Everything okay?

Ryan: Oh, yeah. Me and Ms. Bissette were just discussing my French grades.

Kya: Okay. I thought you were in trouble when she wanted to see you after class.

Ryan: Well, my French isn't doing to well. She wants to see me raise it to a B.

Kya: Well if you ever need a study partner, I'm always glad to help.

ounce_of_courage-p1.png

Ryan: Really?

Kya: Ryan, your the reason I was able to pass history class last year. If I wasn't sitting next to you for study session, I would of failed that class, meaning I wouldn't have qualified for debate team. So yeah, since it's one my stronger subjects, it's good way to pay back a favor.

Ryan: I'll take you up on that offer.

Ryan: ......*Just need an ounce of courage*

Ryan: Hey Kya?

Kya: Yeah?

Ryan: I think you're like, a really amazing person. I would love to take....

ounce_of_courage-p2.png

Suddenly a large presence zooms straight infront of the two, startling Ryan, knocking him backwards onto the ground.

ounce_of_courage-p3.png

Trevon: Hey Babygirl, I got two tickets to Lil Schlong-Z tonight, and I'm gonna take you with me.

Kya: Oh, um...okay. I'm free after 7.

Trevon: Cool babygirl, I'll pick you up at 7.

Kya: Later Ryan, we can talk about French tomorrow.

Ryan: .......Why does the Universe fucking hate me?

ounce_of_courage-p4.png

Olenmcburn

Sep 2, 2022
Kya: Hey, Ryan. Everything okay?

Ryan: Oh, yeah. Me and Ms. Bissette were just discussing my French grades.

Kya: Okay. I thought you were in trouble when she wanted to see you after class.

Ryan: Well, my French isn't doing to well. She wants to see me raise it to a B.

Kya: Well if you ever need a study partner, I'm always glad to help.

View attachment 2514833

Ryan: Really?

Kya: Ryan, your the reason I was able to pass history class last year. If I wasn't sitting next to you for study session, I would of failed that class, meaning I wouldn't have qualified for debate team. So yeah, since it's one my stronger subjects, it's good way to pay back a favor.

Ryan: I'll take you up on that offer.

Ryan: ......*Just need an ounce of courage*

Ryan: Hey Kya?

Kya: Yeah?

Ryan: I think you're like, a really amazing person. I would love to take....

View attachment 2514834

Suddenly a large presence zooms straight infront of the two, startling Ryan, knocking him backwards onto the ground.

View attachment 2514835

Trevon: Hey Babygirl, I got two tickets to Lil Schlong-Z tonight, and I'm gonna take you with me.

Kya: Oh, um...okay. I'm free after 7.

Trevon: Cool babygirl, I'll pick you up at 7.

Kya: Later Ryan, we can talk about French tomorrow.

Ryan: .......Why does the Universe fucking hate me?

View attachment 2514837
Ryan go fuck that motherfucker, or it don't make sense

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote