Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Anon: No need to jump at the door everyone, I can get it!

Rachel: DAD! THE DOOR IS RINING!

Anon: Of course. I'm starting to understand where Dad came from anytime he was frustrated with me playing videogames.

moral_compensation-1.png

Helen: Hello, Anon.

Anon: Oh. Hello, Helen. I guess it is the first Sunday of the month, isn't it.

Helen: It is. I came right after church, which I didn't see you there of course.

Anon: Let's go outside and get this over with.

moral_compensation-2.png

Anon: You brought Matilda?

Helen: Mia had some chores she needed to do out of town, so of course I'm watching over my Granddaughter to bring her to church; But this is also a lesson for her. Matilda sweetie, this is a Heathen. We normally do not associate with them, but this heathen is the reason your mother is going to hell.

Anon: I wish you didn't speak about your daughter like that. Especially in front of your granddaughter.

Helen: Your mother succumbed to the temptation of flesh before marriage, and is currently on the road to damnation. The only way to save your mother is through compensation. Your mother must donate a certain amount to the church, and to repair damages, so we are collecting the Moral Compensation from the heathen who caused this damage. THIS is why you must save yourself for marriage, otherwise you will end up the same as your mother.

Anon: You know you could just be a normal person and call it what everyone else does, Child sup....

Helen: We are not here to converse Mr. Cummings, we are here to collect, as good, family values Christians, we don't converse with Sinners as yourself.

Anon: Good family values Christians huh? So how is your Ex-husband been doing? Or Sister Angelica while we're at it?

Helen: We are done here Anon. Matilda, say goodbye to the sinner.

moral_compensation-3.png

Matilda: I am so sorry about this Mr. Cummings. My mom will pay you back.

Anon: I know Matilda. We've been doing this dance since before you were born. Your Grandmother collects the cash every month, and two days later, your mom Paypals it back to me because she never wanted it in the first place. I just wish your grandma didn't drag you into this.

Matilda: It's still not right though. Shaming people has never worked. No matter what my mom and you did, it doesn't make this right.

moral_compensation-4.png

Anon: I know, Matilda. The reason why is because you are a good kid. You're a better person than your grandma, and If I may say so myself, you're a much better Christian than her too...even if that's not much of a high bar these days.

Matilda: I should probably get back to Grandma's house before she starts wondering what's taking me so long.

Anon: Alright. Say hi to your mother for me. And just to let you know, if you ever need to get away from your Grandma for a bit, or if your ever in a pinch, our door is always open. We treat everyone as family.

Matilda: Thanks Mr. Cummings.

moral_compensation-5.png

(Need to work in some more one-shots inbetween the big multi-chapter story arcs. So here's one with Anon and Matilda. A good child at heart....even if she hasn't put two and two together yet for why Anon is as tied up in her life as much as he is.)

Jun 27, 2017
*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Anon: Of course. I'm starting to understand where Dad came from anytime he was frustrated with me playing videogames.

View attachment 2494442

Helen: It is. I came right after church, which I didn't see you there of course.

View attachment 2494469

Helen: Mia had some chores she needed to do out of town, so of course I'm watching over my Granddaughter to bring her to church; But this is also a lesson for her. Matilda sweetie, this is a Heathen. We normally do not associate with them, but this heathen is the reason your mother is going to hell.

Anon: I wish you didn't speak about your daughter like that. Especially in front of your granddaughter.

Helen: Your mother succumbed to the temptation of flesh before marriage, and is currently on the road to damnation. The only way to save your mother is through compensation. Your mother must donate a certain amount to the church, and to repair damages, so we are collecting the Moral Compensation from the heathen who caused this damage. THIS is why you must save yourself for marriage, otherwise you will end up the same as your mother.

Anon: You know you could just be a normal person and call it what everyone else does, Child sup....

Helen: We are not here to converse Mr. Cummings, we are here to collect, as good, family values Christians, we don't converse with Sinners as yourself.

Anon: Good family values Christians huh? So how is your Ex-husband been doing? Or Sister Angelica while we're at it?

View attachment 2494486

Anon: I know Matilda. We've been doing this dance since before you were born. Your Grandmother collects the cash every month, and two days later, your mom Paypals it back to me because she never wanted it in the first place. I just wish your grandma didn't drag you into this.

Matilda: It's still not right though. Shaming people has never worked. No matter what my mom and you did, it doesn't make this right.

View attachment 2494506

Anon: I know, Matilda. The reason why is because you are a good kid. You're a better person than your grandma, and If I may say so myself, you're a much better Christian than her too...even if that's not much of a high bar these days.

Matilda: I should probably get back to Grandma's house before she starts wondering what's taking me so long.

Anon: Alright. Say hi to your mother for me. And just to let you know, if you ever need to get away from your Grandma for a bit, or if your ever in a pinch, our door is always open. We treat everyone as family.

View attachment 2494516

(Need to work in some more one-shots inbetween the big multi-chapter story arcs. So here's one with Anon and Matilda. A good child at heart....even if she hasn't put two and two together yet for why Anon is as tied up in her life as much as he is.)
Youre really gonna have your work cut out for you when you get to eve grace and oddete.
Btw took me way too long to realize her name is supposed to be pronounced "oddity" and not "o det" lol.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

View attachment 2494442

View attachment 2494469

View attachment 2494486

View attachment 2494506

View attachment 2494516

You'd have thought, after all Helen went through with Sister Angelica, that she'd have pulled that giant metal rod out of her ass by now.

May 8, 2021
I always thought Helen just had a bad interpretation of Christian ideals but I'm beginning to think she was always a control freak at heart and her faith just fed the fire.
Yup. But of course that is just an interpretation, and it's just a coincidence that it also highly reflects the author's own relationship with his control freak, drama fueling, catholic grandmother.

*Repression intensifies*
Repressing.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote